Are you kidding me????? :lol::lol::lol:

Watching Tracy Porter get bounced 7 yards down the field on a stiff arm reminded me of that old TecmoBowl game when the guy goes flying off the screen when you hit the B button fast enough.

That had to be the worst display of tackling in the history of the NFL playoffs. And the good thing about is that it will be replayed over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and....

Watching Tracy Porter get bounced 7 yards down the field on a stiff arm reminded me of that old TecmoBowl game when the guy goes flying off the screen when you hit the B button fast enough.

That had to be the worst display of tackling in the history of the NFL playoffs. And the good thing about is that it will be replayed over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and....

:lol::lol:

LOL....I just love to hate the Saints.