Humble request to our Moderators

Ok, which pansy moderator moved all of the taints threads?????? Are we not being PC enough for the NFL and not sucking up to the taints like we're supposed to? These threads were probably moved by the same mod who shut off the MB immediately upon conclusion of the Seahawks destruction of the taints hoping to avoid so many of those type threads.

I think we have a taints fan working undercover among our moderators. Would explain why they let so many of them start & keep their threads here as well as continuous COC breaking while banning real, long-time posting, Falcon fans for the smallest of offenses.

I thought you said you were not going to move them earlier in this thread. My apologies to you Banker.

*goes to sit in time out*

No problem. I just made a judgment call that since it had been almost 24 hours - and the main page was starting to get cluttered - it was best to move them to Rival Central and make room for threads that matter more to the Falcons, such as the Packers/Eagles game. The Aints are history and we need to start treating 'em like that.

No problem. I just made a judgment call that since it had been almost 24 hours - and the main page was starting to get cluttered - it was best to move them to Rival Central and make room for threads that matter more to the Falcons, such as the Packers/Eagles game. The Aints are history and we need to start treating 'em like that.

agree with that