I feel like the Falcons just won! Anyone else feel like that?

I was happier than a pig in .....mud , today when the Seahawks beat the Aints today....

Yesssss.

I hope the Packers win tomorrow....I think I'd rather the Falcons play the Packer, as opposed to the Eagles.

But for now, I"m happy as all get out that the Aints are done for this year....yessssssssss.

ATLANTA FALCONS ALL THE WAY.

keep smilin,

olehippy13

post-166747-129453834569_thumb.jpg

Yep this loss by the saints is as good as a Faclons win to me, no more who dat crap, no more dilfer saying the saints would beat us twice at home.

Saints fans I hope this loos hurts and hurts bad your crappy team and crappy fanbase deserve it.

Even if the Falcons lose next week I can at least say the Saints got beat before us.

I was happier than a pig in .....mud , today when the Seahawks beat the Aints today....

Yesssss.

I hope the Packers win tomorrow....I think I'd rather the Falcons play the Packer, as opposed to the Eagles.But for now, I"m happy as all get out that the Aints are done for this year....yessssssssss.

ATLANTA FALCONS ALL THE WAY.

keep smilin,

olehippy13

Wrong way to look at it my brother. If the Eagles win tomorrow, we play the Seahawks. The only way we'll play the Eagles is if they beat the Bears at Soldier Field (something I don't think they can do). So, say it with me...E-A-G-L-E-S-EAGLES!!!

I felt as though the Falcons won and in a way, they did. One "big" threat out of the playoffs. I think the Seahawks played their best game of the year today so they can't have much left.

A Philly victory has the Seahawks traveling across the country to come to the Dome!

After the obnoxious visit by the Saints, their hoodlum fans, and the trash they’ve spewed all over AFMB, I’m so happy their eating humble pie right now; especially after loosing in the 1st round to a playoff contender with the worst regular season record in recent history.

On the flip side- we now face a potential adversary with a 1-0 post season record, who just ran over one of the best defenses in the NFL and the reigning Super Bowl Champs- Everyone from the water boy to the 12th man needs to be ready for them.

Man, I'm straight up GIDDY right about now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what is known as Perfect Day Syndrome.

Any day that the Falcons win and or the Aints lose is a "Perfect Day.

And what we won was a bye week.

Therefor this is the Perfect Day.

We will hang this over their heads for all eternity.

Who Dat who dat, who DOOH!

someone said it best......

The Aints were cocky all week......thats something the Falcons SHOULD NOT DO.....treat every game as if their lives depended on it..... Any team they play , the Falcons need to play 120 minutes of football in 60 minutes. Stay focused and dont bad mouth anyone.....I was watching the Tampa vs Falcon game again yesterday....Roddy White needs to learn to keep his mouth closed while playing....PLAY FOOTBALL...WIN THE GAME FIRST....then if you want to talk some trash do so.....but NOT DURING THE GAME. Dont become over confident....that'll kill ya big time.

Falcons need to remain humble up to the end of the Super Bowl.....then cut loose .

David and Golliath syndrome thats what brought down the Aints today....

The Falcons need to be..... David

Opponets will be .......... Golliath

We all know the outcome of that match up...eh?

keep smilin,

olehippy13

post-166747-129454342709_thumb.jpg

someone said it best......

The Aints were cocky all week......thats something the Falcons SHOULD NOT DO.....treat every game as if their lives depended on it..... Any team they play , the Falcons need to play 120 minutes of football in 60 minutes. Stay focused and dont bad mouth anyone.....I was watching the Tampa vs Falcon game again yesterday....Roddy White needs to learn to keep his mouth closed while playing....PLAY FOOTBALL...WIN THE GAME FIRST....then if you want to talk some trash do so.....but NOT DURING THE GAME. Dont become over confident....that'll kill ya big time.

Falcons need to remain humble up to the end of the Super Bowl.....then cut loose .

David and Golliath syndrome thats what brought down the Aints today....

The Falcons need to be..... David

Opponets will be .......... Golliath

We all know the outcome of that match up...eh?

keep smilin,

olehippy13

Roddy didn't say much during the Panthers game. I was surprised.

I'm writing a book right now and one of the things listed is that the joy of team sports is not only watching your team win but its rival(s) lose. My theory was proven correct tonight.

My food and beer tastes better right now. My wife looks better right now. I'm even letting my kids stay up late because they seem to be acting better right now. Money aside, everything is right in the world, courtesy of the Seattle Seahawks.

It's as if the sports world was put back in order with the Saints getting 41 points hung on them by the worst team to ever make the playoffs in NFL history. Let me repeat; THE WORST TEAM TO EVER MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN NFL HISTORY.

And for the few Saint fans who dared to show up on this board tonight, nope, you're not going to live this one down easily. Short of our team getting rolled by three scores next week, you're going to hear it from us for a LONG time. How the eff did you guys allow Marshawn Lynch and a banged up Matt Hassleback look like Earl Campbell and Joe Montana in their primes? Aren't you the 'defending world champions'? Or should I say WERE the defending world champions since the expiration date read 1/8/11?

All year long, we had to take the 'kiss our ring' and 'where's your Lombardi' crap from your fanbase. We had to stand down and stay quiet when your squad was taking polaroids and urinating on our logos. I guess the clock struck midnight today so back to the paper bags, Aints, and making mediocre teams look like world beaters you go.

It couldn't have happenned to a more deserving fanbase. See you in September....

Edited by ratesforless