SuperSK....UUUHHHH, ONE AND DONE!

Quiksilverly

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Good luck in the draft....Peace Out (Sea Dat!!!)

SK made sure to get himself banned so he wouldn't have to came back and take his medicine. Right now he's over on the Saints Report with the rest of the preteen Saints fans.:lol:

SK made sure to get himself banned so he wouldn't have to came back and take his medicine. Right now he's over on the Saints Report with the rest of the preteen Saints fans.:lol:

Yeah you know I said in the Saints playoff prospects thread that I thought the Saints would win against the Seahawks and then probably lose against whoever they played the following week...as it turns out even I gave them too much credit...but I was told I was being pessimistic...wonder if anyone will tell me I was being pessimistic now...

YOU WON'T BE HEARING FROM SUPER SWAMPER FOR A WHILE. HE IS A BIG TRASH TALKER WIN HIS TEAM WINS BUT ONE OF THE BIGGEST SALLY'S WHEN HIS TEAM LOSES... :lol:

I don't think we will be hearing from any of the idiots for awhile. They will disappear just like the panties fans did. Isn't that a wonderful thought?

Edited by FalcFanSinceSix!!

And our SB record is 1-0. Neither matters as of now.

WELL .. GO AND SHINE YOUR LAST YEARS TROPHY.

YOU WON'T BE GETTING ONE THIS YEAR. BESIDES,

YOU GOT THE TIME ... IT AIN'T LIKE YOU'VE GOT

ANOTHER GAME .... CAUSE YOU DON'T. STILL ...

YOU HAD A GREAT YEAR.