What did I say?! C'mon aints fans, what was it?

Falc_Fan_Since_Six

Let's see. I was called a homer. I was told I was dumb for bringing up the aints losses to Cleveland and Arizona. I was told I failed at life.

But really all I did was look at the aints chances in Seattle OBJECTIVELY.

No way would I have ever bet real money against the aints but I knew Seattle had a chance for the upset. The travel, the tremendous home field advantage they have, the possibility of weather. All of it smelled of an upset to me and I was right.

But no, I had a bunch of you idiot aints fans telling me there was no way you could lose. You had this one chalked up in the W column. Guess what aints fans, you FAIL!!

Your LUCKY win in our house is even more meaningless than it was before if that's possible.

Now, can we please please get rid of this infestation of roaches that call themselves aints fans. Can they now be gone from this board? Call the exterminator!

Exit is to the right....be sure and pick up a complimentary bag on your way out. We've already cut out the eye and mouth holes for you as we wouldn't want any of you having sharp instruments like scissors! Don't let the door hit your fat overfed inbred *sses on your way out!

Let's see. I was called a homer. I was told I was dumb for bringing up the aints losses to Cleveland and Arizona. I was told I failed at life.

No way would I have ever bet real money against the aints but I knew Seattle had a chance for the upset. The travel, the tremendous home field advantage they have, the possibility of weather. All of it smelled of an upset to me and I was right.

But no, I had a bunch of you idiot aints fans telling me there was no way you could lose. You had this one chalked up in the W column. Guess what aints fans, you FAIL!!

Your LUCKY win in our house is even more meaningless than it was before if that's possible.

Now, can we please please get rid of this infestation of roaches that call themselves aints fans. Can they now be gone from this board? Call the exterminator!

Exit is to the right....be sure and pick up a complimentary bag on your way out. We've already cut out the eye and mouth holes for you as we wouldn't want any of you having sharp instruments like scissors! Don't let the door hit your fat overfed inbred *sses on your way out!

There was nothing lucky about what we did in your house. We didn't bring the same effort today.

There was nothing lucky about what we did in your house. We didn't bring the same effort today.

And they are still trying to peddle the same ole BS. Nope, a freakish muffed snap that led directly to an aints touchdown isn't luck. Neither is a running back who hasn't fumbled in over 400 previous touches fumbling at the goal line on a play that should have been blown dead luck either. Yes, it was luck. But enough about old stuff, where are all the idiots who ridiculed me for saying the aints could be upset in Seattle?

And they are still trying to peddle the same ole BS. Nope, a freakish muffed snap that led directly to an aints touchdown isn't luck. Neither is a running back who hasn't fumbled in over 400 previous touches fumbling at the goal line on a play that should have been blown dead luck either. Yes, it was luck. But enough about old stuff, where are all the idiots who ridiculed me for saying the aints could be upset in Seattle?

Right! I see you bring up your mistakes but leave out our. Like freakish int's by d-lineman twice. One for a TD. I guess that's normal.

Right! I see you bring up your mistakes but leave out our. Like freakish int's by d-lineman twice. One for a TD. I guess that's normal.

No, interceptions by D lineman are examples of individuals making plays. Freak muffed snaps that lead to points are luck. Even if I give your defense credit for the Turner fumble ( which I don't really, play should have been blown dead) the muffed snap was 7 points from pure luck. In a 17-14 game, that was huge! I can admit we got lucky in your place when Hartley missed a chip shot but you can't admit the same to me about the muffed snap. That's why I despise you idiots as much as I do, you have a double standard and think Breesus and the disciples are so far freakin superior to everybody else. Makes watching what happened today and being able to come here and throw it in your smug little faces even sweeter than it already is! :P

Edited by FalcFanSinceSix!!

You know it's funny how just a few short days ago, every thread or post I made had some smart aleck answer from a moronic aints fan but only one has showed up to post in this one. Not that I'm complaining, not having to deal with those inbred idiots is wonderful but it just goes to show how quickly they have abandoned ship.

Hey FalcFan I posted that the Saints would probably win their first game against Seattle but then probably lose the following week and got no support for my position either...you just had the Saints being eliminated one week earlier than I did...looks like we were both right...you just had the right week!

Gee. I wonder if either of us will receive any credit for being right...hmmm...probably not... :lol:

No, interceptions by D lineman are examples of individuals making plays. Freak muffed snaps that lead to points are luck. Even if I give your defense credit for the Turner fumble ( which I don't really, play should have been blown dead) the muffed snap was 7 points from pure luck. In a 17-14 game, that was huge! I can admit we got lucky in your place when Hartley missed a chip shot but you can't admit the same to me about the muffed snap. That's why I despise you idiots as much as I do, you have a double standard and think Breesus and the disciples are so far freakin superior to everybody else. Makes watching what happened today and being able to come here and throw it in your smug little faces even sweeter than it already is! :P

OK hypocrites. Which is it. Either teams beat themselves or they don't. You can't say one team got lucky and then say teams don't beat themselves. Also that pick six by a d-limeman was just as huge in a 17-14 game.

Let's see, you said Turner losing a fumble was a fluke, and that's why we won. Didn't Turner also lose another fumble the following week at home VS Carolina?

Honestly, I don't really pay much attention to you, no offense, but the fluke thing did kinda stick out.

No idiot, if you could read, you would see that I later said even if I gave you the Turner fumble being caused by your defense, that the muffed snap directly led to seven points.

Even if you completely take the Turner fumble out of the equation the muffed snap was a lucky break for the aints. D lineman making plays and intercepting passes is not luck. It's athletic ability.

The crux of the matter which you morons are too dense to get is that you whined and cried all season long about how lucky we were that your kicker missed a chip shot, yet you can't admit the lucky breaks you got at our place. To hear you idiots tell it, you are far superior to everyone else and you "spanked" us in our place. I still get a kick out of the "spanked" comments in reference to a 17-14 game but hey we are talking about aints fans who have the mental capacity of gnats!

I know why the word "fluke" bothers you, it's because deep down iside you know that last season was a fluke. You got a gift trip to the Superbowl and lucked up and won.

It was sweet yesterday watching the Seahawks expose your team for the pretenders they are and always have been.

You sure seem angry, dude. Is it because we won it all before you?

No. Most fanbases are jealous because you're the first team in NFL history to get embarrassed out of the playoffs by the worst team to ever make it in. Just ask Lynch and your team's tackling.

It's funny, because most fanbases will remember last night more than they'll remember your adorable Super Bowl from last season. I mean, Lynch's abuse of your defense is just the face of it all, really. Sorry, buddy.

No. Most fanbases are jealous because you're the first team in NFL history to get embarrassed out of the playoffs by the worst team to ever make it in. Just ask Lynch and your team's tackling.

It's funny, because most fanbases will remember last night more than they'll remember your adorable Super Bowl from last season. I mean, Lynch's abuse of your defense is just the face of it all, really. Sorry, buddy.

You also seem upset. Was it something I said? unsure.gif

Edited by Fleur de Brees

You sure seem angry, dude. Is it because we won it all before you?

Actually I'm just giddy with delight that you morons finally got your just desserts! What happened yesterday could not have happened to a more deserving fan base than yourselves! And I don't give a crap about your tainted Lombardi. At least I'll know when we get one that we will have actually EARNED it. No one will have to give us a trip to the Superbowl because they feel sorry for us. Now, since I stared this thread, I'm going to finish it, at least as far as I'm concerned. It's been fun rubbing your smug little faces in the mud over the embarassing loss but I need to go watch some football to see who the Falcons are playing next week. They are still relevant to the playoffs unlike the sorry group of posers you call a football team! Have a good off season idiots!! :P :P

Considering all the interceptions brees throws I'd say that was normal. Brees is a lot like favre under pressure makes good plays but also makes the most boneheaded passes.