Alright folks, the season is just about over, with one bowl game remaining (one that matters at least). SEC, ACC, Big 10, Pac 10, Big 12 (w/e) fans - post one or a few of your favorite memories from this season. Let this be a thread of celebration, celebration of a game we all love (hint - no Scam Newton sh*t, no fighting).

My favorite memory was towards the end of the LSU-Arkansas game, when Knile Davis and Broderick Green absolutely wore down the LSU defense, and helped us hold onto the game. The depletion of the LSU defense was so apparent, it just made me hopeful for the Razorbacks future.

Oh yeah i had some nice memories from this year. Beating the crap out of tennessee was great. AJ Green's one handed catch against colorado and td catch in triple coverage against florida. Murray's 2 terrific td runs against the vols. The Georgia Tech game. I was there with the wife freezing, but it was a terrific game and anytime you beat a rival it's awesome.

Oh yeah i had some nice memories from this year. Beating the crap out of tennessee was great. AJ Green's one handed catch against colorado and td catch in triple coverage against florida. Murray's 2 terrific td runs against the vols. The Georgia Tech game. I was there with the wife freezing, but it was a terrific game and anytime you beat a rival it's awesome.

You forgot watching Lattimore run for 182 yards in his first start against the Dawgs. B)

You forgot watching Lattimore run for 182 yards in his first start against the Dawgs. B)

enjoy your win because you will get a different memory this next year, one south carolina fans are accustomed to when they play UGA. :P B) since you haven't been in the aa game thread, what happened with townsend yesterday? he told them he was going to commit to south carolina before the broadcast and then after thanking north america he commits to clemson.. do your insiders know what went on there?

enjoy your win because you will get a different memory this next year, one south carolina fans are accustomed to when they play UGA. :P B) since you haven't been in the aa game thread, what happened with townsend yesterday? he told them he was going to commit to south carolina before the broadcast and then after thanking north america he commits to clemson.. do your insiders know what went on there?

Im starting to get accustomed to beating UGA so hopefully it will stay that way. :D

I havent read too much into townsend. I did read that his fb status friday night said he wasnt going to announce on Sat. People saying its still open with him that he got pressured to commit by the other Clemson guys there. Ill look into it more.

Im starting to get accustomed to beating UGA so hopefully it will stay that way. :D

I havent read too much into townsend. I did read that his fb status friday night said he wasnt going to announce on Sat. People saying its still open with him that he got pressured to commit by the other Clemson guys there. Ill look into it more.

LOLOL. oh man i am pretty happy with cmr's 7-3 record against south carolina. :P

i was just wondering if townsend was being a punk in what he did and again i wonder what in the world is dabo doing to get those commits..

Aaron Murray... I love watching that kid play this year. He had stinkers against any Florida school he played, but for the most part a tremendous season for a starting redshirt frosh. He gives us a big reason to get excited for our offense next season.

AJ's one handed grab was spectacular... I remember seeing that play as it happened and just being floored, like wow... what a play that was. We lost that game, but man let me tell you I will remember that catch for a long time. Looked like it would sail out of bounds and then AJ just pops up with one arm and makes it look effortless. Really gonna miss having him in red and black.

The Auburn game nearly gave me a heart attack... as well as we played and at one point looked to have the game in hand, we kept giving Auburn chances and they took advantage of it. I think a lot of Dawg fans are going to remember UGA vs Auburn 2010 with a lot of grief toward AU; mainly because of Nick Fairley repeatedly hitting Murray late and then going at his knee toward the end of the game. I think it really stirred up some bad blood between the two schools, especially with Chizik defending Fairley.

Not a whole lot to fondly remember about this season as a Dawg... :(