If we Play the Eagles

Zodiac

From entering, imo give em a refund or something, but seriously I know its not going to happen, but I really hope that it would, we all know a BUNCH of people would flock to the stadium sporting those jersey's. **** i've talked to a few other Falcon fans and they said if we played them, they'd root for Vick to have a good game but us to win. IMO that's not right, you should never root for an opposing QB, forget the fact how bad of a spot he put this franchise in. Honestly even the radio syndicates are starting to get on this, saying this town belongs to vick, if they play the Eagles it'll be a home game for the Eagle's offense. It's truley pathetic that the talking heads are saying this mainly, because it could be true. The story tells itself, Michael Vick jersey sells are double Ryan and White combined. If you are going to sell your tickets to this game, don't sell them to Eagles fan, and if you sell them to a Falcon's fan make sure he isn't just a masked Vick fan.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barred huh? I'm sure that'll go over well. Maybe some ppl only have one Falcon jersey and that might be a MV7? Just judge the fans on their actions at the game, rather than the Falcon jersey they sport.

I said IMO, I know it's not going to happen, and if you only have a Vick jersey than it's pretty obvious that you really don't care about team. Especially since you can get knockoff Ryan Jersey's for 30$. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with Vick jersies at games where we don't play the Eagles, but honestly if they show up to a game where we play the Eagles weraing a Vick jersey it's pretty clear what thier intent is.

I said IMO, I know it's not going to happen, and if you only have a Vick jersey than it's pretty obvious that you really don't care about team. Especially since you can get knockoff Ryan Jersey's for 30$. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with Vick jersies at games where we don't play the Eagles, but honestly if they show up to a game where we play the Eagles weraing a Vick jersey it's pretty clear what thier intent is.

That goes without saying, anything anyone posts here is one's opinion. What you suggest tho could lead to altercation or two.

From entering, imo give em a refund or something, but seriously I know its not going to happen, but I really hope that it would, we all know a BUNCH of people would flock to the stadium sporting those jersey's. **** i've talked to a few other Falcon fans and they said if we played them, they'd root for Vick to have a good game but us to win. IMO that's not right, you should never root for an opposing QB, forget the fact how bad of a spot he put this franchise in. Honestly even the radio syndicates are starting to get on this, saying this town belongs to vick, if they play the Eagles it'll be a home game for the Eagle's offense. It's truley pathetic that the talking heads are saying this mainly, because it could be true. The story tells itself, Michael Vick jersey sells are double Ryan and White combined. If you are going to sell your tickets to this game, don't sell them to Eagles fan, and if you sell them to a Falcon's fan make sure he isn't just a masked Vick fan.

Get ready...because you WILL see them... :D

[/quot

yeah...I don't think i would go as far as root for VICK.. I hope he has indeed made a turnaround,but I'm not

going to go as far as say I am rooting for someone playing for a team that the Falcons historically have not been

able to get past.Its GO time Fans we can kiss each other cheeks and shake hands later...after a super bowl win I hope.

I blame apathetic Falcon fans for the way the crowd looked when the Eagles were here last season. Too many people decided to just sit home and watch the game on tv and this allowed the thugs to be there. There is not a lot of apathy among even the most bandwagon of fans at this point. The tickets just would not be there for the thugs to buy for an NFCCG and those who were able to get tickets would be drown out by an excited Falcons crowd. While I doubt this game will take place because GB will probably take the Eagles out, I hope when the regular season game against them comes next year, the real fans will not sit at home like they did last year.

Thugs are outnumbered big time in this city, be sure to let them know it....RISE UP ATLANTA!

Guest AtlWhite84

I blame apathetic Falcon fans for the way the crowd looked when the Eagles were here last season. Too many people decided to just sit home and watch the game on tv and this allowed the thugs to be there. There is not a lot of apathy among even the most bandwagon of fans at this point. The tickets just would not be there for the thugs to buy for an NFCCG and those who were able to get tickets would be drown out by an excited Falcons crowd. While I doubt this game will take place because GB will probably take the Eagles out, I hope when the regular season game against them comes next year, the real fans will not sit at home like they did last year.

Thugs are outnumbered big time in this city, be sure to let them know it....RISE UP ATLANTA!

I can tell how badly you want to type n***ers instead of thugs.

Barred huh? I'm sure that'll go over well. Maybe some ppl only have one Falcon jersey and that might be a MV7? Just judge the fans on their actions at the game, rather than the Falcon jersey they sport.

What if they only have a MV7 jersey? Well don't wear it! How about that? I'm sure these 'ppl' have a red or black shirt. Heck, Wal-Mart has Falcons shirts for cheap.

What if they only have a MV7 jersey? Well don't wear it! How about that? I'm sure these 'ppl' have a red or black shirt. Heck, Wal-Mart has Falcons shirts for cheap.

What ppl might you be referring to? Bottom line, ppl can wear whatever the f@%$ they want to wear, without being harrassed, denied entry, etc. This is coming from a person who has absolute distain for the above mentioned person.

I don't know what the answer is.

There are people who support Vick no matter what, just as there were people who didn't support him, no matter what.

The two sides are never gonna convince each other so it's basically just preaching to the choir.

So why let the media get you whipped up into a frenzy about it?

Do you really want to react this way? Let people see how this is getting to you?

IDK but if something embarrassed me, the last thing I would want is for the whole world to know how it got to me.

Maybe it's just me...