Wouldn't it make your day if...

Yeah, not that they won't get their tails handed to them in a week, whether they play Atlanta or Chicago. I'd still love to see them go down in flames with the entire world going against the Seahawks. What's worse than being a 7-9 team in the playoffs? Losing to them. I'd love it because they'd never live it down. :lol:

The Saints get there butts whooped in Seattle? I know everyone has different theories about who they want to face next Saturday, but I think we all agree we would love to see New Orleans go down in flames, be it this week or next.

anything is possible

anything is possible

Actually not anything is possible at all. It's impossible to fit a Harley Davidson up your nose.

It's impossible to turn red clay into moon rock using a handheld egg beater. It's impossible for a guinea pig to change the tires on a Boeing 767.

And it's completely impossible for the Seattle Seahawks to defeat the New Orleans Saints today. It absolutely can not and will not happen. Even if every starting player on the Saints team were, while exiting the team bus, simultaneously stricken and incinerated by a flurry of white dwarf star meteors, the backup players would have no difficulty whatever in easily defeating the Seahawks. If the entire New Orleans roster were to tragically all die of food poisoning this morning upon digesting the team breakfast, their corpses would still be able to pull this wildcard game out by a couple of touchdowns.

Forget Seattle and get ready to host the Aints next week! It's on baby!!

Actually not anything is possible at all. It's impossible to fit a Harley Davidson up your nose.

It's impossible to turn red clay into moon rock using a handheld egg beater. It's impossible for a guinea pig to change the tires on a Boeing 767.

And it's completely impossible for the Seattle Seahawks to defeat the New Orleans Saints today. It absolutely can not and will not happen. Even if every starting player on the Saints team were, while exiting the team bus, simultaneously stricken and incinerated by a flurry of white dwarf star meteors, the backup players would have no difficulty whatever in easily defeating the Seahawks. If the entire New Orleans roster were to tragically all die of food poisoning this morning upon digesting the team breakfast, their corpses would still be able to pull this wildcard game out by a couple of touchdowns.

Forget Seattle and get ready to host the Aints next week! It's on baby!!

The harder you protest the more scared you come across. You should be scared. The cardinals handed you your rears this year.

The harder you protest the more scared you come across. You should be scared. The cardinals handed you your rears this year.

Seriously? I think it's funny Octolash is being called a Saints fan. He's being logical about the Seahawks not really having a chance today(I hope they win though), and you come with this? Get out of here.

Seriously? I think it's funny Octolash is being called a Saints fan. He's being logical about the Seahawks not really having a chance today(I hope they win though), and you come with this? Get out of here.

That's almost as ridiculous as calling octo a 'quiet, introspective man'. :lol:

Sorry, octo. j/k bud ;)

A Saints loss is always good but I want to beat them. also, when we play the saints it's an almost dead even game (if you take both games into consideration) So, wouldn't that then mean that we might not be as good as we think??

I think if we play solid that none of the NFC teams can touch us. Of the group though the Saints are by far the closest to our talent level. that being said we will not lose to them again.