Happy Birthday Elvis Presley and......GRITBLITZER!

Supes™

This unofficial cartoon is done to offer a brief respite from all of this fabulous playoff talk and celebrate the birthdays of two of my best friends, Elvis Presley and Gritblitzer!

Most folks think that Elvis is dead, but he in fact lives in the crawl space of my basement where he thrives on fried peanut butter and banana sammies as well as occasional visits from Jerry Glanville. He's very much a recluse, but I managed to coax him out recently to pose with Gritz for this drawing. The King looks pretty good for 76 years old, huh?

Gritz is not quite that old today but he's not holding up as well and was much harder to draw than Elvis because he's so ugly. He's uglier than the south end of a north bound mule but ya know what's crazy, folks? Chic's dig him. Even my lady Lynn, when talking about the Gritz, always starts cooing; "He's sooo cuuute!" <_< I just don't understand it.

Ok folks, it's on! Let's roast Gritblitzer!

msyc8o.jpg

Happy Birthday Gritz! See ya this afternoon for the Saints - Seahawks game. B)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I'm going to want a print of that!

That is freakin' hilarious....I thought you had trouble with caricatures? You nailed both of those....

I really, really appreciate that....except for the comments about my looks. :)

Just listen to Lynn....she knows what's up.

Thanks buddy..... :P

You know I'm going to want a print of that!

That is freakin' hilarious....I thought you had trouble with caricatures? You nailed both of those....

I really, really appreciate that....except for the comments about my looks. :)

Just listen to Lynn....she knows what's up.

Thanks buddy..... :P

great job Supes!

i notice gritz called that a caricature...having trouble with reality gritz?? LMAO too funny, happy birthday dude

Yep, Gritblitzer is all shook up allright.

Several sessions of Electro Shock Therapy will do that to ya..

When the thorazine kicks in, he is one babbling, drooling fool, You have to put a bibb on him to keep it off the food and furniture....:P

Happy Birthday Gritblitzer, we all love you, and getting together to watch the games is always an adventure.

:D

He's VERY cute, ladies! :D

I've never heard of an emergency trip to the optometrist Lynn, but I think you might be a candidate.

Thanks darlin'.

:P