Saints' Jenkins out against Seattle

jack handey

This team is falling apart at the seams. I hope they still pull out a close one in Seattle and come back to the dome. It will not be a 3 point game i can promise you that. Jimmy Graham is out, as well as Anthony Hargrove. Now I just really want Philly to beat Green Bay. I want redemption against all the teams we lost against.

We can beat N.O. in the divisional game, send them home with only their picture of our logo to remember the time they beat Matt Ryan at the dome.

We can beat Philly and #7 in the NFC Champ game and finally end all the second guessing and fake fans dreams.

And then we can take it to the Steelers, coming full circle to beat the team we lost to in week 1, and send a message to Big Ben that if he wants to rape Georgia's women we're going to abuse him in front of 200 million people!

Who's with me??

What do Falcons do? RISE UP!

I wouldn't be surprised if they lose. Not on some homerism ish but honestly: no running game, terrible conditions, never won a road playoff game, loudest outdoor stadium in the NFL, long travel distance (lost a day of practice). Plus, Brees has avg around 2 TO's. If the Seahawks ground game gets off the ground, it could spell trouble for the Saints. Losing Jenkins makes 3 WR sets more difficult to cover/blitz against.

This team is falling apart at the seams. I hope they still pull out a close one in Seattle and come back to the dome. It will not be a 3 point game i can promise you that. Jimmy Graham is out, as well as Anthony Hargrove. Now I just really want Philly to beat Green Bay. I want redemption against all the teams we lost against.

We can beat N.O. in the divisional game, send them home with only their picture of our logo to remember the time they beat Matt Ryan at the dome.

We can beat Philly and #7 in the NFC Champ game and finally end all the second guessing and fake fans dreams.

And then we can take it to the Steelers, coming full circle to beat the team we lost to in week 1, and send a message to Big Ben that if he wants to rape Georgia's women we're going to abuse him in front of 200 million people!

Who's with me??

Not me

Ill take the Seabags and hope the Pack loses while knocking Vick out of action

Guest AtlWhite84

I know, right? Give me Seahawks-->Bears-->Chiefs. I'll take the easiest road possible, thank you very much.

Championship >>>> Vengeance.

Championship while avenging all of your losses >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest AtlWhite84

We were drained that week and Philly needed that game and they were playing at home. That being said I think the Eagles will upset the Packers for the same home field advantage

Uhh...why were we drained?

Edited by AtlWhite84

Championship while avenging all of your losses >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well no ish, but if I'm given the choice of who to play in a one-and-done scenario, I'm choosing the inferior opponent every single time... It's hard enough to win a championship in a playoff situation anyway; I'm not trying to make it even harder just so I can say nanny-nanny-boo-boo to teams who beat us when it didn't count as much...

Guest AtlWhite84

Well I'm all for beating the best teams to win it all. As Ric Flair would say, to the be the best, you've got to beat the best.

If we have to play the Seahawks we'll have to listen to everyone continue to say how lucky we are without giving any credit to what we do.

Seahawks -- Bears -- Chiefs would be an all-time media excuse as to why we won the Super Bowl. Not because we deserved it or because we were the best team in the NFL, but because we played the Seahawks, Bears, and Chiefs. That'd be so lame.

I want the Saints, the Eagles, and the Patriots. I'll take it any way I can get it, but as far as what I WANT to see, I want to see the best.

Well I'm all for beating the best teams to win it all. As Ric Flair would say, to the be the best, you've got to beat the best.

If we have to play the Seahawks we'll have to listen to everyone continue to say how lucky we are without giving any credit to what we do.

Seahawks -- Bears -- Chiefs would be an all-time media excuse as to why we won the Super Bowl. Not because we deserved it or because we were the best team in the NFL, but because we played the Seahawks, Bears, and Chiefs. That'd be so lame.

I want the Saints, the Eagles, and the Patriots. I'll take it any way I can get it, but as far as what I WANT to see, I want to see the best.

If Seattle beats "the best", does that not make them worthy? :huh:

Cheers,

GO

Ric Flair is a character on a TV show.

"The object is to win." - Vince Lombardi

And his name is on the friggin' trophy.

I don't care how you cut it if Seatle beats New Orleans tommorow then they are the better team... it doesn't matter how many wins you got in the regular season if you win in the playoffs you are the better team. I don't care who's not playing, I don't care about who's at home, and I certianly don't care if your excuse is the weather was bad, you know the situation lose and go home and I'm sure Seatle will take it if they win... New Orleans is ******* lucky to draw such an inept team and if they lose the game it's 100% on them this is the NFL they play for keeps here no re-do's or excuse's the same will be said if Seatle should fluke a second win out over us and a 3rd over chicago or something and win the superbowl at 250-1 odd's (vegas) btw I put $5 down on Seatle to win the superbowl this year only because of the odd's against them if they win my $5 turns into, $1,250 but I feel like I lost $5...

I don't care how you cut it if Seatle beats New Orleans tommorow then they are the better team... it doesn't matter how many wins you got in the regular season if you win in the playoffs you are the better team. I don't care who's not playing, I don't care about who's at home, and I certianly don't care if your excuse is the weather was bad, you know the situation lose and go home and I'm sure Seatle will take it if they win... New Orleans is ******* lucky to draw such an inept team and if they lose the game it's 100% on them this is the NFL they play for keeps here no re-do's or excuse's the same will be said if Seatle should fluke a second win out over us and a 3rd over chicago or something and win the superbowl at 250-1 odd's (vegas) btw I put $5 down on Seatle to win the superbowl this year only because of the odd's against them if they win my $5 turns into, $1,250 but I feel like I lost $5...

Bingo, daddio!

Cheers,

GO

Sorry bud, I would rather the Seahawks knock the Saints off on the road, and let them have a victory for next year till we kill them in the dome, because we can laugh at the saints for the year for losing in Seattle. :P

But I'm a realist and I still think the saints will pull it off. We will see them again and put them out of their misery. ;)

Who's with me??

that would be AWESOME! not only would i love to stick it to the saints and vick, i'd love to beat all three of the teams that we lost to just to hear the media coverage talk about us being the under dog before every game only to turn full circle afterwards with their praise. the very best part will be the joe theisman's that want to stir the pot by advocating the under dog. he generally picks against us too so to hear that schmuck picking us only because he wants to have a chance to be the only right one and say his most favorite words in the world(i told you so) would be hilarious. i'd rather him pick against us and be wrong though. its funnier that way.