If three of these players are not going to return next year

miKevicK777

In a way, the least valuable players for our team  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Pick only 3 please

hmmmm id say matt bryant( kickers are a dime a dozen, plus he is already 35. id love to get a young guy that will be with us a long time, like the pats have with gostkowski

2nd id say mike peterson, because he is up in age, plus we got other good guys. like stephen nicholas, plus stephen will be cheap.

3rd guy i cant decide. im split between dahl/blalock or tony( he is likely to retire anyways). id like for us to keep our line the same, because they have been playing so well, especially the right side.

Blalock, Koenen, and Dahl. Sorry, I want better on the O-line. We have been fiscally resposible, ALSO, the new CBA, the salary cap is supposed to go up. I bet we can sign back most of our players, unless they get signed somewhere else. ;)

We need to get Koenen replacement and UGA punter would be a great replacement, and we all have known Peterson is getting older, but like Abraham, I bet hes got another year in the tank, hes better then Nicholas, But we need another linebacker, and of course, D-line and O-line. ;)

Arghhh, I could only muster 2: Peterson and Blalock.

Cheers,

GO

I had trouble after those 2 as well. I went with Snelling because runningbacks are very plug and play, especially back ups. But I would not want to lose him, but I thought everyone else would be harder to replace.

I had trouble after those 2 as well. I went with Snelling because runningbacks are very plug and play, especially back ups. But I would not want to lose him, but I thought everyone else would be harder to replace.

I think that this is a bad time to be talking about the off season. We need to be more focused on the task at hand.

I am proud of what we have done and what we will be able to do this season.

Hold this talk till after we go to the Super Bowl.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Out of all of them. Hard decision say I would hate to be front office. But I have to say H. Dahl, J. Blalock, M. Perterson.

I like M. Perterson but if I had to choose his age is the main factor over S.Nicholas.

As for the O-line men. I think M. Johnson, and J. Hawley can step in. Both were drafted for the future. And before J. Hawley takes over for T. McClure a year of starting next to him would help. And I think we bring J. Valdez up from practice squad for depth along with if we draft anyone or free agency on the O-line.

I think that this is a bad time to be talking about the off season. We need to be more focused on the task at hand.

Yeeah true, let them play through the playoffs. they might play better like Bush for the Saints last year in Playoffs. Who knows? Wait till our season is over.

More focused on the task at hand? Doesn't take much effort for me to get ready to sit in front of a TV and watch a game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we are doing well but there's absolutely no harm in discussing the future in between games--it won't affect the outcome at all...

Dahl- Draft a franchise LT with the 32nd pick this year and move Baker to the right side of the line

Peterson - getting up there in age plus Loften is the leader on defense and he's ready to mentor any young LB's we draft/sign

Bryant - i hate this one cause he's been great all year but we could get younger, but i wouldn't mind seeing him back for another year

why isnt Norwood on there?

Had he been my top 3 would have been:

Peterson, Norwood and Koenen

i didnt include a few guys that i thought would be easy votes. since norwoods injury prone and barely touched the field this year and weve been running well without him and he strugged last year too.