Looks like its going to snow like he11 on Sunday

nativefalcon

He.l I got almost three times as much in my back yard right now with it snowing currently outside as I type this. It will be a great honor and pleasure to give you this weather here in Watertown, NY for that Atlanta "blizzard". It's like effing Groundhogs Day with the weatherman here. "Ok Skip what's the weather going to be for tommorrow? Well in the 20's with a good chance for snow and this weekend in the 20's with a good chance for snow and next week, yes you guessed it, in the 20's with a good chance for snow."

Just as soon as my wife retires in two years we are getting as far away from here as possible.

Dude a half inch here with none on the streets, stops schools and the place turns into a graveyard. Thats a half inch. Imagine 4-8 inches. :P I have friends that their kids have to go to school in 2 feet of snow and you better not be late. :P Its snowed here once already on Christmas and the way its looks were going to get tons more, There have been years where we haven't gotten snow in 5 years. ;)

Global warming my azz. :P

Edited by nativefalcon

It won't even stick.

Thats what I think is going to happen, As far as I can remember there have been a bunch of Phantom snow storms that have hit Atlanta, Because our local forcasters were about jumping up and down saying ITS GOING TO SNOW. I remember, staying up late, because I didn't have to go to school, to wake up and the sun is shining and Atlanta got screwed again. :P

Why I love Britain saying the lowest paying job and the most loathed is the Weather Forcaster. I think if their wrong they should not be paid that week. :P

Guest AtlWhite84

People in this city panic because every time there is the slightest hint of snow flurries, the local forecasters do everything short of giggling like school girls when they go on air talking about snow and how it's the greatest/most horrific thing ever and how everyone in the city of Atlanta will be stuck inside their homes for 4 and a half weeks.

For a city full of northern transplants, we sure are the gayest group of people ever when it comes to winter weather.

They said Atlanta is going to get 4-8 inches of snow, then a bunch of ICE on top, be a fun Monday. Everybody run like heck to the grocery store in Atlanta fashion. :P :P

bread milk and eggs---the sky is falling

seriously I hate it when the power goes out---that sux

We did about 125,000 today at my publix. For comparsion we did roughly 140 on xmas eve and january is usually dead.

Likewise, bro. I think we might have pulled slightly more than that. I know we in the deli pulled over 8,000 today after having done 10,000 the day before Thanksgiving, and 9,000 on Christmas eve. It was stupid busy to say the least.

I had no idea there was a winter storm watch up here in NC. Usually, when that happens there's a run on the stores for bread and milk. Like I said, I had no idea until I went to the Food Lion for snacks at halftime of the Aints/Hawks game. I should have known something was up when I saw longer than usual lines at the register.