Roddy white traveling to miami

LVfalconfan

Anyone know what he is doing there? Our team should be focused and preparin for the game. He's pulling a Tony romo. I understand if it's his days off, but I thought they have ha time off.

He's a grown man, and not a heavy partier ..who cares, maybe he just needed a day at the beach ? ........

Anyone know what he is doing there? Our team should be focused and preparin for the game. He's pulling a Tony romo. I understand if it's his days off, but I thought they have ha time off.

Who cares man! I think it's good he wants to clear his head and relax. We dont even know who were playing yet!

I think you're making way too much of this. For one, he's flying down it's less than a 2 hour trip from Atlanta. He's probably going to see his family, if I recall he's very close with his older brothers. Hopefully, it will recharge his batteries a little, to be with family and close friends.

He doesn't clear his schedule with us - so none of us know what he is doing there. He could be visiting family, going to a sporting event, laying on the beach.

Doesn't matter though - Roddy works hard and is focused on winning.

He'll be ready for the playoff game.

I think you're making way too much of this. For one, he's flying down it's less than a 2 hour trip from Atlanta. He's probably going to see his family, if I recall he's very close with his older brothers. Hopefully, it will recharge his batteries a little, to be with family and close friends.

That was the answer I was looking for, henprobabl going to see family which is great.

The team doesn't look to Roddy for leadership, they look to him to make plays. Come a week from tomorrow, I have no doubt he will be making plays.

I'm old school. I think he should be hanging out with Ryan checking out some of our NFC opponents. However, my opinion aside, the man has done his work. You get time off when you earn time off. I'm my mind the dude has earned a 2-3 day road trip if he wants one. He won't be late getting back and he'll show up ready to work. I'm sure of it.

Which team exactly should Roddy be in FB preparing for right now?????

The players were given some down time to relax, they can go or do whatever they want during that time.