Hick'ry Stick Award Video

JayAdams

LOL he said exactly what I said!

Great write up BC. I am honored to have been the first to vote for mighty mouse. Weems and Abe were on there stuff but grimes over exceeded this whole year imo. That was my vote. From me to him. Its a small token of my appreciation and the least he can get for not making the pro bowl

Here's the artwork, folks:

(Click on image to enlarge)

4ovfs.jpg

And here's BCEagles write-up glued to the back of it:

The Pro Bowl invitations will come. When you have a cornerback whose acrobatic vaulting could make an Olympic gymnast blush with shame, it's only a matter of time. This season, though? THIS season, Grime Time is otherwise engaged, heralding a defensive charge to reach a far superior Bowl in Dallas. The springiest, cagiest of felines has nothin' on our guy. Whether unleashing his patented jaw-dropping, physics-defying interception leap in Seattle; daring a cowering Brees to throw his way in the Saints match-up; adding to his record-breaking stats with a textbook play on the ball in the endzone against Carolina; or landing a starring gig in a Superfan cartoon (the highest honor of 'em all from the fans' favorite artist!), Grimes snaps every measuring stick thrown at him into kindling. Not to mention this dude is so sportsmanlike and gracious, he doesn't even keep picks to himself, tipping one into teammate Willy Mo's waiting, hungry arms on the West Coast. With every jackrabbit surge to snare or impede a pass, with every wrap-up and flattening of a receiver, Brent Grimes announces to the NFL that there's a new shutdown corner in town ... and he lives in Atlanta.

Write-up by Lindsay Williams

Artwork by Mark Tucker & Tim Williams

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we did it folks! With some help from our man Jay Adams, I think we can all call the HSA a rousing success!

Here's the artwork, folks:

(Click on image to enlarge)

4ovfs.jpg

And here's BCEagles write-up glued to the back of it:

The Pro Bowl invitations will come. When you have a cornerback whose acrobatic vaulting could make an Olympic gymnast blush with shame, it's only a matter of time. This season, though? THIS season, Grime Time is otherwise engaged, heralding a defensive charge to reach a far superior Bowl in Dallas. The springiest, cagiest of felines has nothin' on our guy. Whether unleashing his patented jaw-dropping, physics-defying interception leap in Seattle; daring a cowering Brees to throw his way in the Saints match-up; adding to his record-breaking stats with a textbook play on the ball in the endzone against Carolina; or landing a starring gig in a Superfan cartoon (the highest honor of 'em all from the fans' favorite artist!), Grimes snaps every measuring stick thrown at him into kindling. Not to mention this dude is so sportsmanlike and gracious, he doesn't even keep picks to himself, tipping one into teammate Willy Mo's waiting, hungry arms on the West Coast. With every jackrabbit surge to snare or impede a pass, with every wrap-up and flattening of a receiver, Brent Grimes announces to the NFL that there's a new shutdown corner in town ... and he lives in Atlanta.

Write-up by Lindsay Williams

Artwork by Mark Tucker & Tim Williams

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we did it folks! With some help from our man Jay Adams, I think we can all call the HSA a rousing success!

Well earned! However, is Grimes standing on a stool in that video or is Jay that short :D

I'm not what anyone would describe as tall. But while Grimes may be known as a "small" player, that's gotta be a comparison to his counterparts. Compared to everyone else, he's still got some good size.