Tomorrow we see what the Saints are made of.

Big Bubba

I think the Saints are the class of the division. They have a chance to prove it tomorrow. Seahawks, like everyone else will start the postseason as 0-0, so the Saints have to be on their toes. Especially at Qwest stadium.

Good luck Saints. Whup those Hawks.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Saints are the class of the division. They have a chance to prove it tomorrow. Seahawks, like everyone else will start the postseason as 0-0, so the Saints have to be on their toes. Especially at Qwest stadium.

Good luck Saints. Whup those Hawks.

Thx man and sorry about Luck going back to school...

I'm sorry..."see what the Saints are made of"?? :huh: **** team just won the Super Bowl last year, and followed that up with 11-5 and in the playoffs again.

See what they're made of? :lol: OK buddy.

And that means JACK at kick off.

The saints area better football team period even if they are hurt, but even that goes out the window in the playoffs.

The fact the saints won the superbowl LAST year had no bearing on the cards winning with Max Hall, Browns with Colt Mccoy, the panthers and niners coming within a combined 5 points of handing the saints 2 more loss's.

Again the saints area better football team then the hawks....thati s clear but in the playoffs that does not always mean much ( take last year, the Vikes were a better overall team then the saints)

And that means JACK at kick off.

The saints area better football team period even if they are hurt, but even that goes out the window in the playoffs.

The fact the saints won the superbowl LAST year had no bearing on the cards winning with Max Hall, Browns with Colt Mccoy, the panthers and niners coming within a combined 5 points of handing the saints 2 more loss's.

Again the saints area better football team then the hawks....thati s clear but in the playoffs that does not always mean much ( take last year, the Vikes were a better overall team then the saints)

No, the Vikings weren't. You have nothing but homer emotion to base that off of.

Secondly, you giving playoff advice? A Falcon fan? To a team that has had the MOST playoff success in the entire NFC south in the last 5 year BY FAR!

Don't make me laugh. Wait...you just did.

The Saints will handle the Seahawks easily, they willl fall the following week however. They have just too much going against them, the travel, the injuries and the fact they have no running game.

Saints have as good a shot as any team in the NFC, where there are no clear favorites this year.

I'm sorry..."see what the Saints are made of"?? :huh: **** team just won the Super Bowl last year, and followed that up with 11-5 and in the playoffs again.

See what they're made of? :lol: OK buddy.

Calm down. Calm down.

The situation is different than it was last year. The Seahawks stadium is no joke.

We all know they can win in the Super Dome on the path to the Sb, now we get to see if they can win on the road.

Winning the SB two years in a row is rare. Winning it while being a WC slot is even rarer, if the Saints can do it, then yeah, it'll go a long way on letting folks know what they're made of.

If they are cut from the same cloth as the Patriots/9ers/Cowboys/Steelers/Packers/Broncos/Dolphins of old.

Edited by 08NFCSChamps

No, the Vikings weren't. You have nothing but homer emotion to base that off of.

Secondly, you giving playoff advice? A Falcon fan? To a team that has had the MOST playoff success in the entire NFC south in the last 5 year BY FAR!

The fact the vikeing DOMNATED the saints.

They had nearly 3 times as many yards, they have well over double the firstdowns, they hled the time of poesssion by a massive margin.

The ONLY two reasons the saints won were becasue Farve for all his greatness takes one too many chances ( has been his MO for years) and some super crappy officating.

To use the saints excuse. " the vikes beat themselvs"

ahh since you want to go with current regimes...... Because if you went for since the south was created you would have seen there is a team with a trophy just like the saints (the bucs), and teams with as many division title games then the saints (the panthers). And a team with more playoff seasons then the saints(06,09,10) (falcons 02.04,08,10)

but hey since you want to cherry pick........

Well then Mike smith first 3 years two play off apperances and 3 strait winning seasons.

Paytons first 3 years with saints.......1 playoff and 2 strait non winning seasons.

They had nearly 3 times as many yards, they have well over double the firstdowns, they hled the time of poesssion by a massive margin.

The ONLY two reasons the saints won were becasue Farve for all his greatness takes one too many chances ( has been his MO for years) and some super crappy officating.

Funny you say that being they fumbled most of the time on there side of the field, which hoping you know math can see that if you get the ball on their side you have less yards to travel to score.

ahh since you want to go with current regimes...... Because if you went for since the south was created you would have seen there is a team with a trophy just like the saints (the bucs), and teams with as many division title games then the saints (the panthers). And a team with more playoff seasons then the saints(06,09,10) (falcons 02.04,08,10)

but hey since you want to cherry pick........

Well then Mike smith first 3 years two play off apperances and 3 strait winning seasons.

Paytons first 3 years with saints.......1 playoff and 2 strait non winning seasons.

1 playoff win and a NFC Championship game, Smith is 0-1 in the playoffs. Smith has also only been in the playoffs twice o e being this one.

Edited by Laugher

Funny you say that being they fumbled most of the time on there side of the field, which hoping you know math can see that if you get the ball on their side you have less yards to travel to score.

The saints were 3 of 12 on third down

Brees was only 17 of 31

THe saints punter had 100 more yards then the saints had in total offense

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=300124018

Yeah save that " oh well saints did not have to go as far" Bs , the Vikes dominated the saints on defense. And you know it.

So again in the EXACT words of saints fans after they lost to the cards and browns by 2 scores each "The Vikes beat themselvs".

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

What would be funny is if the Seahags pull your pants down tomorrow for all the world to see and laugh at.:lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

and that refutes what I said how?

I sait Smitty made the playoffs 2 out of 3 years, with 3 strait winning seasons.

He's a Saints fan................Whadaya expect? At least he's one that's NOT wearing a training bra.;)

kind of reminds me of our game two weeks ago, except we did all that and WON the game!

kind of reminds me of our game two weeks ago, except we did all that and WON the game!

Not hardly.

But what ever lets you sleep at night.

You just better pray the hawks are as bad tomorrow as they have been most of the last 10 weeks.

Becuase if by some miricle the hawks win you will NEVER......EVER live it down.

Not hardly.

But what ever lets you sleep at night.

You just better pray the hawks are as bad tomorrow as they have been most of the last 10 weeks.

Becuase if by some miricle the hawks win you will NEVER......EVER live it down.

Same go's for another one and done falcon post season. As a matter of fact, your season will be worthless if you don't win it all. At least that's what WFW said about us last season.

if we lose ill start the thread for you!

it dont count if you dissapear for weeks after its over.

And again for the record, I FULLY expect a saints not only win... but pretty much destruction of the hawks.

I think the only chance the saints have to lose would be a cleveland type game for brees.

4 picks, 2 ran back for tds type deal.

the only other thing that I think might be a factor is the weather.

The saints game at reciever is about speed ( save for colston)

Rain/wind/ bad conditons and speed do not go hand in hand.

And while the hawks recievers are not NEAR the threat the saints are, they are alittle bit better suited for the bad weather.. ie they are more possession type guys. But if the hawk oline holds true to form it wont matter cause hasselback probably wont have time.