Dome hurts us in playoffs

north falcon

This is why I hate that we play in a dome (aside from the fact that it's for sissy's).

We don't play like a dome team.

Playing in perfect conditions helps the Eagles, Packers, Saints more than it helps the Falcons. They all have highly explosive offenses. They rely on speed. We are a slow, methodical, power offense.

TEAR IT DOWN AB!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our record says different... not to mention our only two losses this year were outdoors

1 - we have 3 losses

2 - one of them was at home against a team I mentioned above.

3 - our 2 road losses were against 2 of the best teams in the NFL

We were 6-2 on the road. We're a very good team no matter what. I'm just saying we're better suited to play at FCC.

So, um, lemme get this straight. The Dome was an asset during the regular season but now, all of a sudden, it "hurts" us in the playoffs? It's the same Dome, isn't it? :huh:

I think you and everyone else are missing the point. You guys make it seem like we're a team that depends on a roof to play well.

I'm saying we'd be 8-0 at home if we played outside.

The latter, but it was you that said the dome hurts us and I think we're just pointing out that to date the facts do not support that.

I disagree. I think team like the Eagles, Packers, and Saints depend on perfect conditions more than the Falcons do.

I think bad weather effects the Falcons less than it would the Saints or Eagles or Packers. Therefore, it would be beneficial if we played outdoors.