The Panthers are now 2-15

JOEinPHX

Yep, they lost again - Andrew Luck has declared a return to Stanford for at least one more year. Put that together with their 2011 schedule being the league's toughest based on opponent's performance in 2010, then toss in the fact that their incoming coaching staff could be crippled by a lockout, and you almost start to feel sorry for those guys.

Almost.

Really dumb on Luck's part.

(1) He was going #1 overall. There is no gurantee he will be anywhere near #1 overall next year.

(2) He was going to Carolina. I'm not Panthers' fan, but Carolina seems like a pretty good place to play and live. Who will have the #1 pick next year is anybody's guess, but it could be Buffalo, Cleveland, or Cincy.

This one will probably get moved too. Bye week = slow news but we can't discuss the setback this is for a division rival in TATF.

Hurry. Make this about not getting respect or Dilfer or something.

OK.

Dilfer said that Luck didn't respect us enough to come to Carolina.

WHY GOD WHY????

Really dumb on Luck's part.

(1) He was going #1 overall. There is no gurantee he will be anywhere near #1 overall next year.

(2) He was going to Carolina. I'm not Panthers' fan, but Carolina seems like a pretty good place to play and live. Who will have the #1 pick next year is anybody's guess, but it could be Buffalo, Cleveland, or Cincy.

There are plenty of reasons to not want to be a Panther these days, but #1 money is pretty sweet even if there is a rookie salary cap coming. I wonder if anyone pointed out to him how well Matt Leinart and Jake Locker did by returning to school when they were rated at the top.

This one will probably get moved too. Bye week = slow news but we can't discuss the setback this is for a division rival in TATF.

Hurry. Make this about not getting respect or Dilfer or something.

OK.

Dilfer said that Luck didn't respect us enough to come to Carolina.

WHY GOD WHY????

Thanks guys. I didn't want to have to live with the indignity of seeing my thread moved.

Thanks guys. I didn't want to have to live with the indignity of seeing my thread moved.

Yah, he said "Luck, I'll show you luck.

Look at those Atlanta Falcons!"

:lol:

Nah, good on you for finding something else to talk about.

Charlotte > Buffalo, Glendale-Arizona, Cleveland and Detroit!

Besides, if they get a coaching staff in there as bad as the last, Panthers can just select him with the first pick of the '12 draft.

Yea but then he might stay for his senior year :P

Yea but then he might stay for his senior year :P

Ah. Well , before he was even scouted to be the #1 pick, he said he wanted to stay in school and do the whole 4 years. Kid is devoted. If a huge pay day wouldn't tempt him out (Even if the new cba is done, it's said that the rookie cap won't take full affect until the '12 draft), then I doubt anything will.

Yep, they lost again - Andrew Luck has declared a return to Stanford for at least one more year. Put that together with their 2011 schedule being the league's toughest based on opponent's performance in 2010, then toss in the fact that their incoming coaching staff could be crippled by a lockout, and you almost start to feel sorry for those guys.

Almost.

LMAO unless they get AJ.