Hater’s Guide to the Postseason: New Orleans Saints

blackredfellow

First, let me say this is filled with salty language, so if that offends you dont read it. Ill try to take out all i can in the quoting, but I cant help you if you click the link.

Kissing Suzy Kolber is doing a rant with things they hate about every playoff team, so Saints fans, try to keep your whining to a minimum, you can just post ours when its up. ;)

The Saints got their feel-good title last year and forever tarnished Peyton Manning’s legacy in doing so, and for that we have thanked them. But now we must insist that they have overstayed their welcome on the sympathy wagon and must please now **** off and die in turbid water.

There has been a noticeable change in the Who Datters since getting their long-awaited Super Bowl. Whereas last year most of them were overjoyed that anyone was paying attention to their ****** team for any other reason than multiple shots of people in the Superdome crowd with bags on their heads, now those titblisters flip out anytime speaks ill of their precious Breesus or suggests the Saints might not repeat as champions. More than any other fan base – even ****stick hypersensitive Colts fans – I’ve gotten more backlash on Twitter for cracking on teams from Saints fans. Maybe they just expect everyone to keep kissing their *** in perpetuity because some tragedy happened five years ago, but **** that ****. You got your Super Bowl. Your city is “saved” now. P*ss off.

It’s not like misfortune hasn’t befallen anywhere else in the country. ****, Detroit and Cleveland look like bombed-out hellscapes and they didn’t even need natural disasters to get there. Where’s their sports redemption? And let’s just come out admit it: a good portion of the reason you still get sympathy is because everyone hates Bush and oil companies. You got ****ed over by popular villains.

Treme’s ****ing boring. It is. Sorry, David Simon fluffers. I thought your city was supposed to be compelling. And if the music scene is so great, why don’t I listen to anyone from New Orleans? Oh, you guys produced Lil’ Wayne. Wow. That one decent album he made was nice, I guess. Doesn’t he not even live in the city anymore? Oh, you got great jazz musicians. I’ll be sure to alert all the old black guys and the clove cigarette smoking pretentious white college kids.

I’m getting sick of Drew Brees’ “1…2… Freddy’s coming for you…” pregame bull****. We don’t need a white Ray Lewis. And now Breesus has gotten dangerously close to Manning and Favre levels of announcer apologia for his mistakes. You all saw the Monday night game in Atlanta. Even ****ing Matt Millen was calling Brees’ ****-ups “Favrian.” “BAAAWWWWW GAAAAWWWW DREW BREES HAS AMNESIA HE DOESN’T REMEMBER HIS LAST INTERCEPTION OR EVEN WHERE HE IS WHEN HE WAKES UP IN THE MORNING!” With 22 picks this year, Brees is gonna be glad he forgot about the year he turned into Jay Cutler.

I’d love to see the Saints get bounced by the 7-9 Seahawks just to see the gumbo tears of Nawlins as a bunch of newly cocky Saints fans piss and moan about how they got screwed by the playoff format. And this is coming from someone who hates the ****ing Seahawks. Don’t think it could happen? ****, the Saints **** the bed against Arizona AND Cleveland this year. Remember when Hartley missed that chip shot that cost you a win and possibly your division? Glorious.

Enjoy your run at relevancy while it lasts. If it weren’t for the Miami Dolphins being ****tarded and signing Daunte Culpepper instead of Brees, you’d never have even sniffed a division title, much less a Super Bowl. That was a gift that fell into your lap. The Saints are too inept and mismanaged to stay good after Brees retires. Soon enough, the team will suck again and Tom Benson will restart talks about moving the team to Los Angeles or whatever other market is dumb enough to pony up for a new stadium. And the rest of America won’t feel sorry for you.

My link

If salty language doesnt bother you, click the link so you can also see the attached pics/gifs as well as some hilarious comments in the comment section. I chortled pretty hard at work when I read it.

It's funny but it's so dead on true! I've been thinking, is anyone else as sick of hearing about the aints as I am? I have my answer! Every logical rational football fan in the country knows they were all but given the trip to the Superbowl. All the media types hanging on their jocks has gotten really old. I can't wait for the days to come when aints fans go back to being bagheads. And the great thing is, it's going to happen sooner than the inbred idiots think it is. I predict they will be as sorry as the present day panties are two seasons from now.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

First, let me say this is filled with salty language, so if that offends you dont read it. Ill try to take out all i can in the quoting, but I cant help you if you click the link.

Kissing Suzy Kolber is doing a rant with things they hate about every playoff team, so Saints fans, try to keep your whining to a minimum, you can just post ours when its up. ;)

My link

If salty language doesnt bother you, click the link so you can also see the attached pics/gifs as well as some hilarious comments in the comment section. I chortled pretty hard at work when I read it.

An excellent rant, and so totally spot on! He said what basically the entire Football watching world outside of New Orleans has been thinking!:lol:

It's funny but it's so dead on true! I've been thinking, is anyone else as sick of hearing about the aints as I am? I have my answer! Every logical rational football fan in the country knows they were all but given the trip to the Superbowl. All the media types hanging on their jocks has gotten really old. I can't wait for the days to come when aints fans go back to being bagheads. And the great thing is, it's going to happen sooner than the inbred idiots think it is. I predict they will be as sorry as the present day panties are two seasons from now.

Wah wah we won the SB before you wah wah we were injured last yr wah wah the Saints were given a SB by beating 3 HOF qb's wah dude you suck at life. Do you need us to get you a number for suicide hotline?

Only person I see on the Saints nuts is you.

Edited by Laugher

My link

Chortled......

Wah wah we won the SB before you wah wah we were injured last yr wah wah the Saints were given a SB by beating 3 HOF qb's wah dude you suck at life. Do you need us to get you a number for suicide hotline?

Only person I see on the Saints nuts is you.

Hey I think I hear your wife/sister calling you. Better go see what she wants.

The most hilarious thing in the world to me is when an idiot aints fan tries to insult me! I mean I think it taxes most of their brain cells to even figure out how to turn on a computer, much less come up with some kind of insult. I'm really proud of you for the effort you put forth though! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by FalcFanSinceSix!!

THE Saints have had a good run now it's time to say goodbye,The ATLEINS are on the move and we'er going All the way and The commentators ride drew brees like a virgin on her wedding nite..... enough already . The birds have some of the best players in the game and it shows on sundays........and for all the saints fan living in the ATL. I20WEST WILL GET YOU HOME IN NO TIME!!

The most hilarious thing in the world to me is when an idiot aints fan tries to insult me! I mean I think it taxes most of their brain cells to even figure out how to turn on a computer, much less come up with some kind of insult. I'm really proud of you for the effort you put forth though! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey man what can say we have a ring you don't, so rather you think it was given or earned isn't going to change that fact. So leave your mom's basement and go get some sunlight..

U clown someones insult and this is what u bring to the table! Hahahahahahaha

Hey man what can say we have a ring you don't, so rather you think it was given or earned isn't going to change that fact. So leave your mom's basement and go get some sunlight..

I'm entitled to my opinion, no skin off my nose what you think of it or not. I mean you're a freakin aints fan for gosh sake! Why would I waste a minute of my life worrying about what you think? I mean really!