Andrew Luck to stay in school

Kennesaw77

I would say this is a "small" surprise to me. Stanford is just about second to non from an educational standpoint. Guess he wants to try and do more on the field and get his college degree. Don't blame him for the degree, but not sure how much more he could do on the field.

Guess the Panthers will not be getting the "Best QB prospect in recent years" like Luck has been dubbed by some. I'm not going to cry about it. Panthers continue to suck, great for the Falcons.

for those of you who don't know the kids parents are loaded, I can't see his stock slipping, for all you naysayers Peyton Manning and Sam Bradford did the same thing.

Unless they're loaded to the tune of having an "extra" $50,000,000 lying around under a mattress somewhere they forgot about.... this is as stupid as it gets. If Luck is really this stupid then I don't believe he IS the best pick available.... this year or any other. :wacko: :wacko:

UNfreak'N believable really..... beyond my ability to comprehend how stupid :blink:

they have money, i know they are not broke. But for a dad who played in the nfl at one time prob played qb for like 27 cents, and to know that there is going to be a rookie wage scale next year this is just ********. Sam and peyton didnt have to worry about that part!

This is a bit of a shocker, he has everything to lose now. Locker has lost millions by going back to school. It also means everyone moves up one more spot, which is bad for us.

I could genuinely see Gabbert making a run at the first pick if he does well in interviews.