WHO THE HECK DO I CHEER FOR THIS WEEKEND

matty72780

Who the F do I cheer for this weekend!?!?! The two teams I want to avoid most in the playoffs are the Eagles & Packers, but if the Eagles beat the Pack I’m sure we will see them in the NFCCG which could potentially be the worst nightmare for ATL. I can only imagine all the #7 jersey’s in the DOME, ugh!!! Ideally I’d like to play Seattle, but if we play Seattle that means the Eagles are one game closer to us. I can really see GB beating Philly this weekend and I think the Pack will be really tough to beat twice in one season, their playing good ball right now.

I’m not worried at all about playing Seattle, and I’m even less worried about playing the Aint’s! The Aint’s dug their own grave with their “midfield picture” on our logo, and now you don’t have any running game hahahahahaha!?

WHO DO I CHEER FOR!?

Originally I was going to cheer against the Eagles. But now I've changed that, I'm now cheering for the Eagles. One b/c I'm not scared of anyone coming into the dome. Two b/c I think GB is the 2nd best NFC team right now behind us. Three b/c I want the winner of the Seahawks and Aints. Four b/c I think Chicago will beat the Eagles at home.

Originally I was going to cheer against the Eagles. But now I've changed that, I'm now cheering for the Eagles. One b/c I'm not scared of anyone coming into the dome. Two b/c I think GB is the 2nd best NFC team right now behind us. Three b/c I want the winner of the Seahawks and Aints. Four b/c I think Chicago will beat the Eagles at home.

All valid points! There is def a burning in the pit of my stomach to face the Aint's especially after I saw that picture of them on our logo! Classless team, they will get a serious whoopin if they come into the Dome again! I hope Smitty prints out that pic of them and puts it in every Falcons locker to fire dem boy up!!!!

I am cheering for the sea chickens and the eagles. The eagles not because of SICK but because the pack is going to be tough and they are playing well right now. I hope the sea chickens so we can laugh at all the fking stupid aints fans that come on these boards and talk smack. I am predicting the eagles to beat the pack and then the bears to take out the eagles. Toss up with the aints and sea chickens but i hope they spank the aints like the cards did.

the scenerio is this if GB beats Philly then come here but if Philly beat GB then the winner of the NO and Sea game will play us. Personally, I don't want us to face New Orleans again so I am rooting for GB, I mean I like watching the saints when not playing us but if they are playing us then we are doom.

cosign.jpg

Like you, I'm no longer worried about anyone coming to Atlanta to face us, but as far as easiest path goes...the Saints/Seahawks winner would be an easier foe than the Packers right now and I think the Bears could take care of the Eagles...then we won't have to hear about YKW returning to Atlanta, etc. The Seahawks just aren't very good and the Saints are pretty beat up right now. I'd feel especially good in a rematch with them after a week of rest. I also think that while the Bears have a good D, their offense is still suspect and their O-line is shaky. I could see our D-line creating issues.

Cheer for the Seahawks, just so the almighty Saints can lose to the only playoff team ever w/ a losing record. The humiliation would be bigger than them coming to the dome and losing.

Then Cheer for Eagles so we get to play Seattle while the Eagles get beat up in Chicago.

Then we can pick off Cutler 4 times on our way to the Super Bowl!

Who the F do I cheer for this weekend!?!?! The two teams I want to avoid most in the playoffs are the Eagles & Packers, but if the Eagles beat the Pack I'm sure we will see them in the NFCCG which could potentially be the worst nightmare for ATL. I can only imagine all the #7 jersey's in the DOME, ugh!!! Ideally I'd like to play Seattle, but if we play Seattle that means the Eagles are one game closer to us. I can really see GB beating Philly this weekend and I think the Pack will be really tough to beat twice in one season, their playing good ball right now.

I'm not worried at all about playing Seattle, and I'm even less worried about playing the Aint's! The Aint's dug their own grave with their "midfield picture" on our logo, and now you don't have any running game hahahahahaha!?

WHO DO I CHEER FOR!?

easy. cheer for whomever plays the eagles and the saints. We have a good shot at beating anyone but I hate both these scungy basturds equally. happy.gif

the scenerio is this if GB beats Philly then come here but if Philly beat GB then the winner of the NO and Sea game will play us. Personally, I don't want us to face New Orleans again so I am rooting for GB, I mean I like watching the saints when not playing us but if they are playing us then we are doom.

Doomed? If we play the Saints in the playoffs, we will beat them.

I am hoping for really hard fought physical games that take a toll on the winners. OT for both games with deep all over bruises on all players. Then the rested top seeds beatup on worn down opponents and we smash the Bears in the NFCCG...my perfect scenario.

Edited by GrooRules

IMO, when talking about the entire playoffs... cheer for the Seahawks and the Eagles this week, then cheer for the Bears to beat the Eagles after that. Take Seattle out the mix and the Bears scare me the least out of all the NFC teams. I'd rather face Cutler over Brees, A Rod, or Vick.

Cheer for the Seahawks, just so the almighty Saints can lose to the only playoff team ever w/ a losing record. The humiliation would be bigger than them coming to the dome and losing.

Then Cheer for Eagles so we get to play Seattle while the Eagles get beat up in Chicago.

Then we can pick off Cutler 4 times on our way to the Super Bowl!

Perfection.