Not really a stat guy

I'm sure its been covered at some point on here but statistically we were pretty good. Just a few off the top: Top 5 scoring def,Top 5 scoring off,#1 in returns ST. Basically Top 10 in most categories. Passing defense not great but right beside the Ravens and Bears in that category. Just overall a consistent well coached football team who may not get the respect we think they should get unless they win it all. I guess the so called experts see chinks in the armor that I don't see :wacko:

I'm sure its been covered at some point on here but statistically we were pretty good. Just a few off the top: Top 5 scoring def,Top 5 scoring off,#1 in returns ST. Basically Top 10 in most categories. Passing defense not great but right beside the Ravens and Bears in that category. Just overall a consistent well coached football team who may not get the respect we think they should get unless they win it all. I guess the so called experts see chinks in the armor that I don't see :wacko:

I am sure someone has replied to a thread with this information but I will do it again anyway.