Kind Of Confused

overall im happy with my premiere jersey. I felt that replica was too cheapy and that authentic was overindulgent and expensive so its a nice in between option. and i dont have a problem wearing it a few years after 2012 until i feel like an update to whatever nike changes is completely necessary

Is there really that much of a differnce between a authentic and a premier jersey? My Vick jersey is authentic I've never seen a premier...atleast I don't believe i have.

Is there really that much of a differnce between a authentic and a premier jersey? My Vick jersey is authentic I've never seen a premier...atleast I don't believe i have.

GEt the middle rung one. My Ryan jersey was like 40 bucks on ebay, its all sewn on. Really nice.

I would not get an authentic right now. Personally, if I'm gonna' shell out $300 bucks, I want the brand of my jersey to be relevant 2 years after I bought it.

I would recommend, however, going the cheaper route and getting a replica or a premier jersey. Personally, I love the throwback versions of them a lot too. They don't look as cheap as the regular replica and premier jerseys.

If you want something for this year (and next), I would look at a cheap one. I got a Brian Finneran off of Amazon for $20 (however, it is at $32 now, probably because the Falcon's are kicking butt). You can also check eBay, they have TONS of cheaper jersey's available.

Which leads me into how to get rid of your YKW jersey. I sold my cheap-o- on eBay for $10 plus $10 in shipping. If it is in good shape, someone will want it.

You can put that toward your next purchase.

Where can I order one with a custom name and number sewn on? I want mine to be 66 and say "FALCO".

Should have gotten with me Supe...I leave Korea Jan. 11th. I got about 10 or so board members some jerseys made over here in Korea. $35 for customs...Ask Tandy, she got 4 from me. Even a Nobis and Andrews throwback..check the link of the jerseys I've had made He told me I could send him an email and he could make me more. There's also a few other board members I know of that are stationed in Korea or Japan. One is actually here with me..and he might be willing to hook you up.Jersey Album

Should have gotten with me Supe...I leave Korea Jan. 11th. I got about 10 or so board members some jerseys made over here in Korea. $35 for customs...Ask Tandy, she got 4 from me. Even a Nobis and Andrews throwback..check the link of the jerseys I've had made He told me I could send him an email and he could make me more. There's also a few other board members I know of that are stationed in Korea or Japan. One is actually here with me..and he might be willing to hook you up.Jersey Album

Can I order direct?

If you want an inexpensive Jersey to hold you over until the new ones come out.... go straight to the sweatshop! These actually look pretty good, I know a couple guys who got one and no complaints yet.

http://www.cheapnfljerseysell.com/nfl-jerseys-atlanta-falcons-jersey-c-1_4.html

Anyone here actually used this site before? I realize those are knockoffs...but **** that's cheap!

he doesn't have a website, but i've got his email. All you'd have to do it let him know what you want and he'll make it. He's done enough Falcons jerseys the past 2-3 months, I think he could start making the real players jerseys..haha

I've got 2 more to pick up tomorrow and I'll ask him how he'd receive payments though..cause I told him...If/WHEN the Falcons win the Super Bowl..I want a Ryan jersey with the Super Bowl XLIV patch on it