A memo to all Falcon fans

hawkeye

Until we win the SB, we will never get the props we deserve. Me personally I have never really gotten caught up

in that too much. Even "after" we win the SB, and notice I said "after", some will still come up with excuses. So

I said that to say this. Don't get bent out of shape about us not getting the pub we deserve, b/c in the end all

that matters is the hardware we will get. Once you get that then nobody can take that away. There are 32 teams in

the league and all have the chance to be "champs". But this year is our year and all others will fall by the waste

side. So don't worry about the props b/c that's not us. Like DJ Kahled said, "All we do is win." No matter what.

Until we win the SB, we will never get the props we deserve. Me personally I have never really gotten caught up

in that too much. Even "after" we win the SB, and notice I said "after", some will still come up with excuses. So

I said that to say this. Don't get bent out of shape about us not getting the pub we deserve, b/c in the end all

that matters is the hardware we will get. Once you get that then nobody can take that away. There are 32 teams in

the league and all have the chance to be "champs". But this year is our year and all others will fall by the waste

side. So don't worry about the props b/c that's not us. Like DJ Kahled said, "All we do is win." No matter what.

rap sucks....phsyke