Hey Falcon fans

Gbpack10

I think our offense is more made for warm weather then cold weather so if we do play in a dome the second round I think that would help us more then playing out in the elements of Lambeau field. I agree with the poster above that losing Grant makes us more of a dome team.

Honest question do you guys fear playing us in the postseason if we somehow win this weekend? I know you dont since you beat us already this season but you guys think were overrated or underrated? Would you consider us a threat in the postseason similar to the 08 Cards and 07 Giants? I think you guys are beatable but you will be very tough to beat at the same time if we win this weekend. I have mad respect for your team and city. I would love to visit Atlanta someday.

I think every team in the NFC except for the Seahawks are completely equal.

I fear no man, or team. Well, maybe a little.

In all honesty, I would prefer to play the Saints next week. There is no way in **** they beat us twice, especially when we've stepped up our D.

In a perfect world. The Eagles beat you guys this week. The Saints beat the Seahawks. Next week, the Bears beat the Eagles, and we beat NO.

That would lead to us playing Chicago in the NFCCG and then a SB appearance.

I think you guys are rated around where you belong at this point, but overrated before the season, if that makes sense. I think you guys have a stellar QB and a ballhawk D, but after our game, and the impressive way we shut the Sack Machine known as Clay Matthews down, I'm not really overly concerned with losing to you guys, but ANY GIVEN SUNDAY