Hey Falcon fans

Gbpack10

Honest question do you guys fear playing us in the postseason if we somehow win this weekend? I know you dont since you beat us already this season but you guys think were overrated or underrated? Would you consider us a threat in the postseason similar to the 08 Cards and 07 Giants? I think you guys are beatable but you will be very tough to beat at the same time if we win this weekend. I have mad respect for your team and city. I would love to visit Atlanta someday.

I wish Rodgers wouldnt have fumbled at the goal line in that reg season game against you guys. That ended up killing us in the end, that was a heartbreaking loss but a tough physical game. We made tons of mistakes and left a clutch qb too much time to win it.

Honest question do you guys fear playing us in the postseason if we somehow win this weekend? I know you dont since you beat us already this season but you guys think were overrated or underrated? Would you consider us a threat in the postseason similar to the 08 Cards and 07 Giants? I think you guys are beatable but you will be very tough to beat at the same time if we win this weekend. I have mad respect for your team and city. I would love to visit Atlanta someday.

Fear? No. Respect? Definitely.

I think most of us expect you to win this weekend.

If we face off I expect nothing less than a 60 minute slugfest and the last thing I would hang my hat on is having beaten you earlier this year. That game still gives you valuable experience against us and it will make it much harder to do again.

I think you are rated about where you should be. I think your offense is probably over-achieving some due to the lack of a running game but they are making it work.

Fear? No. Respect? Definitely.

I think most of us expect you to win this weekend.

If we face off I expect nothing less than a 60 minute slugfest and the last thing I would hang my hat on is having beaten you earlier this year. That game still gives you valuable experience against us and it will make it much harder to do again.

I think you are rated about where you should be. I think your offense is probably over-achieving some due to the lack of a running game but they are making it work.

Agree with this.

Green Bay's D will keep them in games & anytime you have a player like Rodgers at QB & Jennings at WR, you have the potential to be dangerous offensively any week. The lack of a running game though, like Finally says, is what is hurting you and causing your offense to be inconsistent (granted that's my view of it from scoreboard & highlight watching).

Something told me you guys would squeak back into the playoffs. The Packers are a pretty good team and would definitely put up a good fight.

you answered your own question. I don't think yall are over rated but are a good team and hope yall stomp the egirls cause I believe yall can beat them. Hope your long-haired LB gets to ookie a few times. I don't think yall are

comparable to the 08 or 07 teams you mentioned. Yall are what yall are.

We don't fear playing anyone in the playoffs. Especially a team who is unbalanced as the Packers (no hate). Obviously ya'll have an outstanding offense, but not having a ground game could be ya'll's achilles in the playoffs. We have found ways to win close games all season long and i think that will pay off for us in the playoffs. I think it would be a great matchup.

To be honest with you I think we have a huge advantage over you guys because of the fact you guys don't have a consistent running game if you guys had that I would be really worried as that would make Rodgers a different guy to defend.Sure I repsect your guys big play ability but I feel our defense has moved up a notch since you last saw us and at home in the Dome I really like our chances.

I just want to win a playoff game and get a shot to win another. If we lose this weekend that would stink. If we win then lose next weekend then I will be more satisfied. I would rather lose to a classy team like you guys then Philly. You guys have had our number it seems like but that is the way it goes alot in the NFL.

Well I wouldn't say we "fear" playing you. but of course we have respect for you guys.

Heck a lot of the experts already pick you guys to be the NFC Champs. When you defense is ticking and Rodgers is on his game, you guys are very very good.

Yeah I hope you beat Philly cause I don't wanna play em myself. Their is too much BS going on with the whole Vick vs Atlanta storyline for me. Besides, over the years we have not played well against Philly no matter who the QB was for some reason.

I think you guys will win myself. You guys seem to be peaking, while Philly seems to be struggling.

Good Luck to ya unless we meet ya later :P

Yeah Im not sure if we can beat Philly in Philly. I hope we can. You guys rooting for us this weekend?

You can beat Philly and you WILL beat Philly, if you don't these boards will be unbearable with Vick troll love. A loss for the Falcs against the Pack I can live with, but a loss to the Eagles or Saints in the playoffs would be unbearable.

Honostly YEAH I fear playing the Packers. Rodgers is a great QB and knows how to shred a defense and he has proven he can carry the offense alone. Watching him play against us was scary. We cant forget about that defense, very scary and very dominate. Packers are a great team. I know we beat you guys before but we seen this story alot of times before. Differnt outcome in two games. We can't forget it was a close game and it could of gone either way. We just had the ball last and we have one of the most clutch QB'S in the NFL. The team who makes the best adjustment ends up winning. I believe we will beat any team but the packers and saints will be a tough test in the playoffs.

Honestly. I think Green Bay this season is a notch above the 2008 Cardinals. Take that how you want it, but I don't think they are on that elite level, but then again I don't think any NFC is. I think it's an open race for the Super Bowl between all of us, but I do think the Packers are more of a threat than the Saints if that means anything also. The only team that scares me is the Eagles, because they can beat anybody if they click. I think the Giants would have been a scary team also, but they couldn't even make it into the playoffs lol.

In terms of toughest opponents in the NFC I'd rank it like this:

1st. Philadelphia

2nd. Chicago (Chicago gets the edge, because while both have great defenses, I believe Chicago is a bit more well-rounded which tends to be more favorable in the playoffs)

3rd. Green Bay

4th. New Orleans

5th. Seattle

Edited by Master Exploder

Honestly. I think Green Bay this season is a notch above the 2008 Cardinals. Take that how you want it, but I don't think they are on that elite level, but then again I don't think any NFC is. I think it's an open race for the Super Bowl between all of us, but I do think the Packers are more of a threat than the Saints if that means anything also. The only team that scares me is the Eagles, because they can beat anybody if they click. I think the Giants would have been a scary team also, but they couldn't even make it into the playoffs lol.

In terms of toughest opponents in the NFC I'd rank it like this:

1st. Philadelphia

2nd. Chicago

3rd. Green Bay

4th. New Orleans

5th. Seattle

Chicago 2? I really don't see them as that much of a threat. Mine would be:

1st. Eagles

2nd. Packers

3rd. Saints (I would rank them #2 but with their injuries I'm not to sure they'll be as dangerous)

4th. Bears

5th. Seahawks

Chicago 2? I really don't see them as that much of a threat. Mine would be:

1st. Eagles

2nd. Packers

3rd. Saints (I would rank them #2 but with their injuries I'm not to sure they'll be as dangerous)

4th. Bears

5th. Seahawks

I edited my post and gave a little explanation why. I think the Eagles have the biggest chance to boom or bust, but I find it hard to deny Chicago, a team that has been quite lucky with dealing with the injury bug this season of number 2. The Packers get more respect than the Bears and they are playing better football than them and they proved it by grabbing the number 2 seed. I think Jay Cutler gets entirely too much flak also. He's a great QB, he's not even close to being horrible.

I edited my post and gave a little explanation why. I think the Eagles have the biggest chance to boom or bust, but I find it hard to deny Chicago, a team that has been quite lucky with dealing with the injury bug this season of number 2. The Packers get more respect than the Bears and they are playing better football than them and they proved it by grabbing the number 2 seed. I think Jay Cutler gets entirely too much flak also. He's a great QB, he's not even close to being horrible.

Yeah you are right about them grabbing the number 2 seed. Cutler is a pretty good QB but I just dont think he can carry a team like Rodgers does. Thats my deciding factor. They both have really good defenses and I cant decide between the two. Only downfall I see in the packers offense is their running game but even with that flaw they still have one of the most explosive offenses. Their recivers can play anywhere on the field and Rodgers has the athletic ability to keep a play alive. Bears are a good team, I respect them but in this years playoff teams I see them as less than a threat compared to the other teams we might have to play.

Y'all are a good team. Anything can happen any given Sunday. But in general, if we don't beat ourselves, I think we're a better team than you guys this year. I think we'd win 7 out of 10 games against you.

So we better strap it on when you guys come to town, and we better bring our A game. But if we do, then no, I don't have any fear about it.