If there ends up being a Falcon vs Pats superbowl

Do you think Bellacheat will have a whole bunch of our practices taped from the summer, since we did practice with them for I think a week or so. Do you think he went nuts on his notepad and has every one of our plays recorded somewhere or something like that??? Alright i'm exaggerating a little bit, but really do you guys think the fact that we practiced together for a week or so that there will be can be a disadvantage, advantage, or not even a factor??

Do you think Bellacheat will have a whole bunch of our practices taped from the summer, since we did practice with them for I think a week or so. Do you think he went nuts on his notepad and has every one of our plays recorded somewhere or something like that??? Alright i'm exaggerating a little bit, but really do you guys think the fact that we practiced together for a week or so that there will be can be a disadvantage, advantage, or not even a factor??

If you guys practiced with them I would think you had the chance to learn as much about them as they did of you.