a WWF belt. how awesome

Guest fibonacci

Guest mashburn

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Atlanta-Falcons-NFC-South-Champions-Belt-/130471193094

I cannot believe that no one bought it. but it does look like this guy can make more. and now I really hope we face the TAINTS AINTS; or what ever there name is, now cause I will lay the belt on their airhead, and then drop the william moore hit on them, then drop a matt bryant kick to them. all in good sportsmenship of course. :P

Guest mashburn

Might be 'cause it looks like the guy printed out the designs on paper and glued them on a cheap plastic belt. ;)

well i do know he states it was a spinner blt from WWF. so maybe it is designer paper. but it still cool. do you have one? or do you know how to make one look better? if so let me know and I'll buy yours. . . til then just stop being jealous. lol

Guest mashburn

Out of Statesboro...if I was still at Georgia Southern I'd contact that guy and buy it in person to save on shipping

yea its just a little bit far drive for me as well. and I would pay more in gas. 3.14 a gallon. when will water be able to drive cars. oh wait they already sell water that falls free from the sky. lol