How mad would you be if Seattle wins, but so does Green Bay?

takeitdown

If Seattle wins over the Saints (highly unlikely), how upset will you be if Green Bay also wins?

If Seattle wins and Philadelphia wins, we host Seattle for a right to the NFC title game. However, if Green Bay beats Philly in that case, we'd have to face Green Bay, while Chicago faces Seattle.

I don't mind playing any of the teams, but if Seattle manages to squeak through, I definitely want them on the clock.

Well I know some scenarios "appear" better than others, but really that cliche about all the teams being 0-0 is really. Only two years ago everyone made fun of the Cardinals in the playoffs because their division was weak. Well they surprised everyone including us when they laid a butt whooping on us in the first playoff game.

I don't think Seattle is as talented as that Cardinals team, but you never know in the NFL.

I don't care who we play really. I am just really happy it will be in our Dome. No one outside our fanbase seems to give that as much attention as they should.

disappointed at missed opportunity (playing the worst team in the playoffs) but the silver lining would be 2 of the teams to beat ATL this season would be out of the bracket.

If Seattle wins over the Saints (highly unlikely), how upset will you be if Green Bay also wins?

If Seattle wins and Philadelphia wins, we host Seattle for a right to the NFC title game. However, if Green Bay beats Philly in that case, we'd have to face Green Bay, while Chicago faces Seattle.

I don't mind playing any of the teams, but if Seattle manages to squeak through, I definitely want them on the clock.

It depends on how you look at it. If that happens, it would mean that we get to face Green Bay, a team that we've already beaten once, for the right to play either Chicago or Seattle in the NFCG. That doesn't seem like a bad deal to me.

Edited by durrdbyrd

Very, but that will be a very physical game for GB, they will def be feeling it if we have to play them.

I don't see Philly being a physical team at all. Don't know why GB would be beat up at all playing them. Philly has an offense built solely on speed and their D isn't all that great.

I am as confident that we can beat Green Bay as I am we can beat New Orleans or Philly.

Me too. It's just that if the Seahawks win and Philly wins, we wouldn't have to play any of those guys.

Green Bay, Philly, and NO are all about even to me, and I think the Vegas spreads would show that. It would just be nice as the number one seed to play the worst team getting to the 2nd round, and if GB and Seattle make it through, GB is definitely the better of those two.

Realistically, we'll face either NO or GB.

Guest James H.

Whoever we'd face in the SuperBowl is going to be a good team. Nothing wrong with getting some good practice in against other good teams along the way.

Guest James H.

I don't see Philly being a physical team at all. Don't know why GB would be beat up at all playing them. Philly has an offense built solely on speed and their D isn't all that great.

Yep.

They won a lot because there wasn't a lot of experience game planning against such an offense. However, the Giants figured something out, and then the Vikings confirmed it.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Packers completely obliterate the Eagles.

Line 'em up and we will shoot 'em down makes no difference to me

It would be annoying to miss out on playing the Seahawks, but I think the approach I'm going to take is that I hate the Eagles, and I hate the Saints, so if the Falcons don't make the Super Bowl for whatever reason, at least I will have the comfort of knowing that 1 of my 2 most disliked teams won't win it instead!

Guest mashburn

I would love to saints fail. and could care less who we faced. GB isn't that good. NO isn't that good. seahawks...do I need to say. and who ever we see in the NFC doesn't matter to me. again NO isn't that good, philly has vick who has now played enough games for all of amrica to figure out what he will do (it happen to us when vick was with us, he would do great at the begging of the season, then he would fall like goliath) and chicago is less then GB. none of these teams concern me.

I look forward to the superbowl game. and thats only if its pats or pitt. maybe pats have a slighter edge. so i look forward to the pats the most

I would love to saints fail. and could care less who we faced. GB isn't that good. NO isn't that good. seahawks...do I need to say. and who ever we see in the NFC doesn't matter to me. again NO isn't that good, philly has vick who has now played enough games for all of amrica to figure out what he will do (it happen to us when vick was with us, he would do great at the begging of the season, then he would fall like goliath) and chicago is less then GB. none of these teams concern me.

I look forward to the superbowl game. and thats only if its pats or pitt. maybe pats have a slighter edge. so i look forward to the pats the most

You could care less? So you DO care?