Why would you want the Saints to lose?

Before you guys get to play them? I would think you would want to play them, but I keep seeing " man I hope Seattle takes out the Saints!" #### that, I always wanna play the big rival in the playoffs.

Easy they won't make it to the SB if they have to play us again.

Before you guys get to play them? I would think you would want to play them, but I keep seeing " man I hope Seattle takes out the Saints!" #### that, I always wanna play the big rival in the playoffs.

They're scared and can't admit it. Especially so after we shocked them in their own house on national tv a couple weeks ago. ;)

I try to explain to them.. you want to be elite? Beat the other best teams. Don't hope they lose to someone else. When Dallas was winning SuperBowls in the 90's, the other great teams were San Fran, Green Bay and Philly sometimes. And who did Dallas always beat on the way to those Super Bowls? San Fran, Green Bay and Philly, year after year. That's why those teams were elite, not because they sat around and hoped someone else beat them. THEY beat them.

Grow some, Falcon fans!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I totally agree! #1 Because Seattle shouldn't be in the playoffs to begin with. #2 Because if I was a Falcons fan I'd MUCH rather have my most hated Rival at home with the chance to humiliate them!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

They're scared and can't admit it. Especially so after we shocked them in their own house on national tv a couple weeks ago. ;)

Scared of a team whose QB through 22 interceptions, has NO running game, has NO tight ends, and was defensively last in the league in interceptions?I don't think so!:rolleyes:

well I would rather play Hags

but would muchhhhhhhhhh rather play Saints than Packers no doubt .......

Saints may win this week, but that will be the last win for them this season

so yea , i will be rooting for Eagles , wow did i really just say that.....

Ya'll can flame me all you want but I'll always hope for the path of least resistance. I've seen it in plenty of other sports, for example:

I watch a lot of NHL and my fav team is Montreal who won their last trophy in 1993. That year the absolute stud of a team was Pittsburgh - 2 time defending champ, runaway leader during the regular season. But Pitt lost to the New York Islanders in the deciding game in Pitt in the QF - it shocked the NHL watching world. After that I knew Montreal was going to win the Stanley Cup because their path was that much easier when Pitt couldn't get the job done and beat New york.

So is the Falcons' path to the SB easier with Seattle in the picture or NO? That's a no-brainer.

Sure there's a big part of me that wants the Falcons to beat NO and Philly and NE - that gladiator notion of slaying all of your most respected enemies on to ultimate glory - yeah that appeals to my sense of winning.

But , let's suppose Atlanta has won the NFCCG and the AFCCG is between KC & NE - you don't think I'll be rooting for KC? **** straight I will and I'm not going to apologize either. And I think most honest fans of NFC teams in this year's playoffs would also cheer for KC.

I've been watching MLB, NFL, NBA, and the NHL for 36 years and my fav teams have won the title a combined total of 11 times and only 2 of those have happened in since 1987. Winning it all is the only thing that anybody remembers.

So yeah count me down as one of those that would rather play Seattle in the next round as opposed to NO - you may say I need to grow a pair, but my brain is fully engaged.

I'm not scared of the aints at all. I just have spent forty two years delighting in watching them lose. I always want them to lose no matter what the circumstance. I'm a life long Falcons fan and I hate the aints with a passion. Doesn't matter to me if they lose to the Seahawks or us or to the little league team down the street. Just so they lose.

If gb loses and the saints win, the falcons will be one and done!

I believe y'all can beat GB but the saints will end ur season!

I'm currenly watching Saints season ending even before their first playoff game.....

My vodoo magic has worked.....took me freakin a trip to Himalayas to get it from my GURU!

I told him what they tried to do in the beginning of the season.....in those lame adds! & he gave me resources to reverse them.....

MARK MY WORDS - there will be more players on IR coming soon....Sorry! but, ya'll asked for it.

Edited by MattyIcy

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

It takes balls, something falcon fans don't have!

The eunuch sounds like he wishes he still had his.post-2-1080915922.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

If gb loses and the saints win, the falcons will be one and done!

I believe y'all can beat GB but the saints will end ur season!

The eunuch has SPOKEN........:rolleyes:

well , its gonna be Packers we get more than likely

why do i say that ??????

because i saw every game M Vick Played as an Atlanta Falcon

his best playoff game was @ GB in 02 he had a whole what 65 yds rushing and 150 passing yds ???? something like that, It was Falcons D that came to play not M Vick

yes we won a big div round game vs Rams in 04 but that was All A Rossum and W Dunn

and I have seen what the new Improved M Vick has done vs Teams that can rush the Passer

I am Not Impressed.....

I HAVEN'T SAID, I WANT THE SAINTS TO LOSE

TO SEATTLE. I WANT TO BEAT'EM AGAIN, JUST

TO SHUT THEM FLAPS, AND TO BE THE ONES WHO

KNOCK'EM OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS. A FITTING END

TO THEIR SEASON. THIS IS THE 2010 SAINTS ...

NOT THE 2009 VERSION. WE WILL BEAT THEM

ONCE MORE.B)

you know something about the Saints is you can point out they have no defense last season or no running game this season, but that is still not enough reason to be so sure your team will beat them. no team in these playoffs can be so sure, and if you claim otherwise you are in straight denial...also, these playoff games played against Saints in the national spot light are like a whole other demon you're dealing with.