If the Seahawks can't beat the Saints when they're missing their TOP 2 RBs...

BankerBird™

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, what more of an advantage can you want?! Both Ivory AND Thomas have been placed on IR which means they're now left with Reggie Bust and DeShawn (Who?) Wynn, which virtually leaves them with NO running game to speak of. Seattle's D might as well just rush 3 and drop 8 into coverage.

Not to be a negative doomsayer... but isn't that what half this board said about our game vs the Steelers and their QB situation?

Edited by AlabamaFalconFan

Not to be a negative doomsayer... but isn't that what half this board said about our game vs the Steelers and their QB situation?

I wouldn't necessarily equate the unavailability of one QB with two start RBs, but I see your point. Nevertheless, my point is that this match-up is starting to balance itself out with the Saints not having Ivory or Thomas available. I wonder what the Vegas line is on this game now.

I wouldn't necessarily equate the unavailability of one QB with two start RBs, but I see your point. Nevertheless, my point is that this match-up is starting to balance itself out with the Saints not having Ivory or Thomas available. I wonder what the Vegas line is on this game now.

I agree ..throw in some sleet and wind off the sound, I think the Seafags got a shot .....after all, lets not forget the Taints lost to the seedeaters, Arizona ....... :lol:

I mean, what more of an advantage can you want?! Both Ivory AND Thomas have been placed on IR which means they're now left with Reggie Bust and DeShawn (Who?) Wynn, which virtually leaves them with NO running game to speak of. Seattle's D might as well just rush 3 and drop 8 into coverage.

They also have the advantage of being on the other side of the country and the short week. I still think the saints will win but I reserve the right to LMAO if they lose.

I was stationed in Seattle for 3 years and hated everything about the place (except the women...another story), but I will gladly cheer for the SeaChickens because I absolutely, positively, legitimately H-A-T-E the Saints!!!!

BTW, the first team I played against as a youngster in organized football (for the Falcons) was the Seahawks...lol

Call me greedy, but I want the FALCONS to be the ones who throw last year's Superbowl champs out of the play-offs. Would be oh-so-sweet.

Don't get me wrong, if they lose to the first NFL division winner with a losing record, there'll be some of this going on in my living room: :D:lol:B).

But I want 'em back in our house bad!

4 Real! Lets go Eagles!

I might have just thrown up in my mouth a little bit...

Call me greedy, but I want the FALCONS to be the ones who throw last year's Superbowl champs out of the play-offs. Would be oh-so-sweet.

Don't get me wrong, if they lose to the first NFL division winner with a losing record, there'll be some of this going on in my living room: :D:lol:B).

That is the right attitude to have. And if anyone watched the First Take videos after the last game, you'd know Falcons players are hoping to see the Saints too. ^_^

If they cannot beat them, perhaps they could do a little more damage to their roster. Nothing real serious, just a concussion or two. Just kidding I think.

My desire for a sb trophy trumps divisional hatred. As far as I am concerned they could all lose this week, the bears could lose to the bye week, and we stroll into the sb without a fight.

Sea-Chickens are getting 10.5