Another injury rumor floating around SR.com

thanat0s

We know Ivory about the report that Ivory is history for the playoffs. Now there is talk that Pierre Thomas could be gone as well. No official confirmation, but it was picked up via tweet apparently.

Good news for Seattle and anybody else that has to play them, if true. Can't imagine how they run the ball in Chicago, for instance, considering field conditions.

linkage..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We know Ivory about the report that Ivory is history for the playoffs. Now there is talk that Pierre Thomas could be gone as well. No official confirmation, but it was picked up via tweet apparently.

Good news for Seattle and anybody else that has to play them, if true. Can't imagine how they run the ball in Chicago, for instance, considering field conditions.

linkage..

The could give the ball to Bush and let him run it up the middle.

Bwaa haaa haaa! I couldn't even type that with a straight face. biggrin.gif

Good news! I'd love it if Seattle took care of business for us. Green Bay too, for that matter... Except that would mean we'd play Green Bay rather than Seattle in the Divisional round.

The only thing I worry about with new RB's is that they'd have fresh legs. On the other hand, they'd have no chemistry, or knowledge of the offense, so they'd have to simplify their schemes.

I think Itd be great if seattle wins and takes out the Aints. Itd be hilarious. And Id actually want the eagles to win their game. I think the bears can beat the eagles again. Vick struggles in bad weather and the bears were the 1st team show show how to beat him and they will do it again. So we'd get Seattle then possibly Chicago in the NFCC game now that may be me dreaming but Id love it.

Good news! I'd love it if Seattle took care of business for us. Green Bay too, for that matter... Except that would mean we'd play Green Bay rather than Seattle in the Divisional round.

The only thing I worry about with new RB's is that they'd have fresh legs. On the other hand, they'd have no chemistry, or knowledge of the offense, so they'd have to simplify their schemes.

I'm not sold on GB or any team that doesn't have a good balanced attack and the Saints and GB are the 2 in the NFC that I think are in the most trouble.I fully expect the Eagles to take care of GB.I love Rodgers but I expect the Eagles to come at Rodgers and force him into alot of TO's with there blitzing schemes and with no running game to keep the wolves at bay I think GB are done.

Saints I expect them to take care of the Seahawks as they haven't shown me anything thus far and straight up they are terrible.

How dumb would the Saints have looked if they woulda rested their starters and by some miracle the Panthers beat the Falcons?

If they kept the scoreboard up during the game they would have seen the outcome from the Falcons/Panties game. All reports are that the score was not show during the Saints game.

Don't sleep on Seattle. I'm not saying bank on it, but with these injuries, the Saints passing attack outside in the cold at one of the most difficult stadiums to play in with the noise disrupting the offense, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Plus Hasselbeck should be returning. The Saints lost to ARI and CLE for god sakes. Its far from a lock....

Specifically blocking schemes. While we did a good job getting pressure on Brees last time, their backs did a very good job in picking up a lot of our blitzes, especially those coming off the side away from the RB. I don't think new to the system RB's are going to do as well with their blitz pickups. If I were Seattle's DC, I'd be studying what BVG did to the taints in that game and try to do something similar.

They could have seen after the first quarter that we were beating them 21-0 and rested their players.

They badly wanted to go out with a win & eliminate Tampa from a playoff game. They failed on both accounts, even though Tampa was eventually eliminated with the GB victory. This is why Brees played well into the 4th quarter & why other important starters were in until the final play.