I'm A Little Indifferent About MM Interviewing with Another Team

Honestly,

Overall, I like MM an OC. Once he decides to open up the Offense, it can be a beautiful thing to watch! Having said that, I refuse to believe that when the F.O. hired him that: 1) They weren't expecting to do as well as they have and 2) with that success, that he'd still choose to interview with another team. Well, I don't refuse to believe, but it's hard to believe.

We've all questioned his playcalling at times, myself included, but he could really thrive here with Smith and Ryan. Based on those two people, it is beyond me why anyone would want to leave right now.

I could be wrong, but it seems as if every few years or so, things change. But while these things change, it would be nice for us to remain some kind of continuity. We're in the middle of a Superbowl run and coaches are interviewing with other teams...Oh well. -_-

I may be of a different mindset, but I would rather be the OC for a successful team with good talent than the head coach of a bad team that is lacking direction. I could never give up Ryan/Turner/White, et al for Tebow/Moreno, etc.

I would rather wait until a better situation came along and not start a job behind the 8-ball. But that's just me...

I may be of a different mindset, but I would rather be the OC for a successful team with good talent than the head coach of a bad team that is lacking direction. I could never give up Ryan/Turner/White, et al for Tebow/Moreno, etc.

I would rather wait until a better situation came along and not start a job behind the 8-ball. But that's just me...

Thats called taking up a challenge and do something good. If everybody thinks like you do, we wouldn't have Smity or TD. A lots of people want to extend their potential, some want to be couch potato and some are aints fans. Not all fingers in the hand are of same height you know.

laugh.gif

This is basically what I'm saying... B)

Thats called taking up a challenge and do something good. If everybody thinks like you do, we wouldn't have Smity or TD. A lots of people want to extend their potential, some want to be couch potato and some are aints fans. Not all fingers in the hand are of same height you know.

laugh.gif

No, no. I'm all for a challenge, and, as a coach, nothing would be more rewarding than taking a bad franchise and resurrecting it (see Mike Smith and the Falcons). However, some franchises are just disfuntional and will never be winnders. I believe the Browns are such, and the Broncos, while i don't belive are disfunctional, are not headed in a good direction. I wouldn't step into that situation willingly. Other teams, however, like the 49ers and Cowboys, seem to have some pieces and come from a winning tradition.