Report: Kyle Rudolph will enter draft

atljbo

Will he even be able to work out? I think he is a mid-2nd rounder like Gronkowski. I could see us trading up to get him after grabbing a playmaking WR though. :D

I hope you are right. I wanna get a couple D-players in free agents. Then load up on young fast offensive weapons via the draft

Will he even be able to work out? I think he is a mid-2nd rounder like Gronkowski. I could see us trading up to get him after grabbing a playmaking WR though. :D

I see him as a 2nd rounder right now also....The difference between the 2 is ... I think Gronkowski is more athletic then Roudolph (rob ran in the 4.6's).

I like Kyle Rudolph tho... I think he can be a good TE in the NFL... I just think he has somethings he has to prove during the offseason... Scouts like him.. They just question his speed

Rudolph missed the entire 2010 season recovering from a torn hamstring. He played in nine games in 2009 before requiring shoulder surgery. To say the least, Rudolph's draft stock may depend on how teams view him medically.

Missing an entire season didn't hurt Oklahoma's Jermaine Gresham. After missing the 2009 season, Cincinnati still used the 21st overall pick on him.

As a sophomore, Rudolph had 33 receptions for 364 yards and three touchdowns. As a freshman, he had 29 receptions for 340 yards and two touchdowns.

Rudolph has excellent size at 6-foot-6, but will need to add some bulk to his 235-pound frame. Rudolph isn't quite the prospect Gresham was and will need to look good in private workouts and at Notre Dame's pro day. He projects as a second-round pick.

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2011/1/5/1915902/kyle-rudolph-in-nfl-draft-despite-missing-season

I would take a chance on him in the 1st.

Edited by hawkeye