Darren Sharper on Falcons on Playbook NFL Network

fuego

So Sharpe, Baldinger, and the other guy are talking about the Falcons, and they start talking about how the Saints got a victory 2 weeks ago, how if Philly comes in our field makes them faster, and that basically anyone can come in the Dome and beat us. Then Sharper ends with this:

"So basically the #1 seed for the Atlanta Falcons means you get a lot of rest, but you still are gonna have to show up because every team in the playoffs, EVEN THE 7-9 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS CAN COME IN AND BEAT YOU."

Talk about NO respect for a 13-3 team. Where did he even come up with that Seahawks remark? 1 team has beat us at home this year (and it was a CLOSE game) and now anyone can come in and beat us, even the lowly Seahawks.

Edited by fuego

I would like to slap everybody on this board that wants media love from suits that either never played ball or are washed up NFL players.

I am so sick of it.

Folks, we are on the doorstep and yall are lookin for love.

The very thing Eugene was lookin for. Please don't forget that Chandelier lost that game with his three picks.

Yall need to focus. Practice. Practice again. Win game. Host NFCCG game on Northside Drive. Any questions?

Anybody out there that has any question about that please PM me and save some message board space.

I would like to slap everybody on this board that wants media love from suits that either never played ball or are washed up NFL players.

I am so sick of it.

The very thing Eugene was lookin for. Please don't forget that Chandelier lost that game with his three picks.

Yall need to focus. Practice. Practice again. Win game. Host NFCCG game on Northside Drive. Any questions?

Anybody out there that has any question about that please PM me and save some message board space.

AMEN bro!!! why give a flyin' phuck about the media?? :blink: and for those that do and have the dependence thingy for media :wub: ...this is dedicated to you...free therapy session

I am so sick of it.

AMEN bro!!! why give a flyin' phuck about the media?? :blink: and for those that do and have the dependence thingy for media :wub: ...this is dedicated to you...free therapy session

Ok, I see how it works. Somebody posts something that you don't think is worthy of discussion or you don't like so you come in and bully and trying to make everybody else look stupid instead of intelligently discussing the subject. You guys must be a hoot to be around.

At least we know which message board to be on.

Man, we just started taking care of Saints trolls, and here comes in a new crop of dooshbag fanbase from ANOTHER team that won't win this week.

I believe the Saints took care of you guys ha. And you don't think we will win this week? hmmmm. Falcon's might better hope the pack's can take care of us so you guys don't have to see us. Im anxious to see Vick shread your d up

Edited by phillyvick

So in other words, on any given sunday (or saturday), one team can beat another team. Wow, that is just shocking freaking news right there. I had absolutely no idea that could happen. lol I swear, these people get paid for this stuff? I need to apply for their job.