Offering my talents as OC for 2011

Peria

Ok, so I guess you called me out.

Just wanted to drop my service out there too. I'm really good with Madden on my PS3

And I watch Playbook all the time on my NFL network.

:lol::lol::lol:

i was pretty good as a kid with electric football. Even special ordered the Falcons. Since it is run-oriented I don't think people will notice much of a difference.

1970 checking in.

I have pretty much seen every defense ever played in the National Football League.

I know how to attack defenses.

I can go run based, pass happy, blend or 3011 Freak Offense.

Give me $200K and it's on.

Yall think I'm bull sheetin. I'm not.

Put the Falcon offense in my hands and I won't rest until I bring the Lombardi home.

1970 checking in.

I have pretty much seen every defense ever played in the National Football League.

Put the Falcon offense in my hands and I won't rest until I bring the Lombardi home.

One request: you have to work from the sidelines and not the booth.

I averaged over 110 points a game on on Madden one season playing 6 minute quarters, and I only used like 3 different plays.

All I need is one receiver with 99 speed and accelleration, and 3 others that can catch, and I can take the Falcons offense to the promised land.

1970 checking in.

Okay 70. You got my vote. I know you have a good handle on talent because you are a prime defender of some of the better working parts of the team that folks are always wanting to replace (like E Weems for instance).

I'll haul your coffee and clipboards etc. for a very reasonable salary.

B)

I averaged over 110 points a game on on Madden one season playing 6 minute quarters, and I only used like 3 different plays.

All I need is one receiver with 99 speed and accelleration, and 3 others that can catch, and I can take the Falcons offense to the promised land.

Sorry man but I do not think we have the weaponry you require. :lol: