Ivory to Miss Post Season

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You never hope for injuries for anyone but I can't help but not really care at all for their classless players and fans. Also, what was that defensive player who was hurt? Read over on the saints forum that someone at tigerdroppings has reported he may be out as well. I know, its 3 rungs down the ladder so to speak so who knows if its true or not but I thought I'd let you guys know.

I just shake my head everytime I see someone wear a Reggie Bust jersey because I'm trying to be nice and not point and laugh at the money they wasted. ;)

Yep. He's not a bad player when used correctly, but no where near worth what they picked him at and have paid him.

I don't want to see anyone injured but unless it is life threatening it is really not much of a concern of mine unless they are wearing a Falcons uni. It is part of the game. You win some and you lose some.

You take a player out of the game that has been hit so hard they lose consciousness I care regardless of what jersey they are wearing... especially if they are taken out on a stretcher. That is always scary.

You never hope for injuries for anyone but I can't help but not really care at all for their classless players and fans. Also, what was that defensive player who was hurt? Read over on the saints forum that someone at tigerdroppings has reported he may be out as well. I know, its 3 rungs down the ladder so to speak so who knows if its true or not but I thought I'd let you guys know.

I believe you're talking about safety Malcolm Jenkins. He was having an MRI yesterday, but haven't heard the outcome....

:lol:

Probably right...I just know how much it sucks when a key guy has to miss time or be shut down for our team.

Well, I'd rather it suck for a team that already has a Lombardi trophy than for ours that's trying to win one. I don't pity the Aints at all. Never have! Never will! If we had a key guy like Ryan, Turner, Roddy or Grimes go down, trust me, these boards would be crawling with Aints trolls offering that fake-ass sympathy. :angry:

"We'd have won the Super Bowl if we'd had Ivory and Jenkins...."

Watch and see.

That's perfectly fine with me. I'd be just as fine with a lombardi trophy with everyone else saying "well, if..." Bc at the end of the day, that trophy would still reside in the ATL. ****, I hope they get knocked out and come up with every excuse in the book. It makes for good entertainment.