What Bears fans are saying

Finally

What's interesting is seeing how many Bears fans are picking the Falcons to represent the NFC. I have to give their fans props for that because they're not just blindly picking the Bears simply because they're their favorite team, which is more than I can say for these Saints zombies.

What is even more surprising is that they seem to have more faith than alot of our fans.

What is even more surprising is that they seem to have more faith than alot of our fans.

True. And I can respect that coming from Bears fans because that's a franchise with a rich history and tradition, which is what we're trying to build here. Their fans know football and are, generally speaking, students of the game, not just fans (which is more than I can say for these Saints zombies who just recently jumped on their team's bandwagon after last season.)

True. And I can respect that coming from Bears fans because that's a franchise with a rich history and tradition, which is what we're trying to build here. Their fans know football and are, generally speaking, students of the game, not just fans (which is more than I can say for these Saints zombies who just recently jumped on their team's bandwagon after last season.)

This has been my experience with them as well. If you want to have a good football discussion without a lot of BS that board is a pretty good place to have it.

What's interesting is seeing how many Bears fans are picking the Falcons to represent the NFC. I have to give their fans props for that because they're not just blindly picking the Bears simply because they're their favorite team, which is more than I can say for these Saints zombies.

i have to give you credit, BB and i had to read your post 3 times to make sure i was seeing things right. after all the interwebs lingo, jargon, and abbreviations that are out there, i was astonished to see someone correctly use two variations of the words they're, their, there, consecutively in the same sentence.

but back on topic, it was nice to see some logic and thought actually going into posts from rival fans.

So I am not the only one that don't get that? Some fans act like if they believe in the Falcons and the team loses, it will cause some type of warp in the space, time continuum or something.

I lived up the from 78-81

They respected me and the Falcons.

Chicago is a Great Football City.

They have seen it all and when it comes down to a discussion on football

they know their stuff.

Foe the Bears I go to one forum only

http://www.dabears.com

Nuff Sed

I wonder if we would respect them if they were fans of a division rival.

IMO yes, we would. A knowledgeable fan, no matter which team they represent is always a breath of fresh air than the stinkers thrown by the Sainters. Does not matter if they are a division rival or not. Because ultimately we are all a fan of the game first.

The Bears are a very good team, just like every team in the playoffs except Seattle.

The Falcons are going to have to win two tight games to get to Dallas, not going to be any easy ones, with Chicago or any other team.

I agree.

After this weekend, all remaining teams are equally matched.

The Bears are a very good team, just like every team in the playoffs except Seattle.

The Falcons are going to have to win two tight games to get to Dallas, not going to be any easy ones, with Chicago or any other team.

you really have to appreciate the fan who gave the bears a 50/50 shot at beating seattle. there's confidence for ya!

(i happen to agree, though...)

They only reason they think that is b/c they are indifferent. If the bears played the falcons all the time it would be a different story. The only reason your banging on saints fans is bc we wont crown you with a berth in the superbowl and why should we. The NFC is up for grabs with each team (except seattle) with a legitimate chance at representing the conference. I will say the road for you guys is a little less rocky b/c you will be at home.

They only reason they think that is b/c they are indifferent. If the bears played the falcons all the time it would be a different story. The only reason your banging on saints fans is bc we wont crown you with a berth in the superbowl and why should we. The NFC is up for grabs with each team (except seattle) with a legitimate chance at representing the conference. I will say the road for you guys is a little less rocky b/c you will be at home.

Why would you think we would expect you to crown us? That doesn't make sense to me. You are the sb defending champs with a playoff berth. Of course I would expect you to believe you can repeat. You will have to do what only 2 teams have done in the last 20 years (1 NFC, 1 AFC) to get to a sb from a wc spot but you have your shot.

Probably because we handed their azz to them twice with 2 different bears QBs and they know if we play them for the NFCCG, our o-line can take Peppers, we did it last year in Carolina, on the other hand, their O-line that comprises of some of our rejects, would get shredded by our defense. :P

Edited by nativefalcon