Falcons 2011 Opponents

Home: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Minnesota, Philadelphia, Jacksonville, Tennessee

Away: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Chicago, Detroit, N.Y. Giants, Houston, Indianapolis

I'm so pumped about the schedule. My location limits the opportunities to catch a game, but I'll get to attend 3 games this year. Chicago, Detroit and Indy. I'm so excited...

Home: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Minnesota, Philadelphia, Jacksonville, Tennessee

Away: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Chicago, Detroit, Seattle, Houston, Indianapolis

NFL.com made a typo. look at Seattle's opponents:

Seattle Seahawks

Home: Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Philadelphia, Washington, Atlanta, Baltimore, Cincinnati

Away: Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh

At any rate, no cupcakes on this schedule (except Carolina, but you never know). Division is tough, NFC North on the rise, especially Detroit, you know our recent issues with Philly (MNF game if Vick is back FOR SURE), Seattle got the 12th man (although we won this year), and the AFC South is the most balanced division over there up and down. Bring it!

The one game I'm most looking forward to next season is the road game against Detroit. I never thought I'd say I'd be looking forward to a game against the lowly Lions, but they're not lowly anymore; they're a young team that's on the rise and they proved it by winning their last 4 games this season. Their 6-10 record is not indicative of how good a team they really are. They played teams tough all season and lost some really close games.

NFC South is going to be tough next year with the emergence of Tampa. They had a really good rookie class this past year. Imagine if Carolina gets Andrew Luck in this years draft. This will be the division of stud QBs (although Luck probably won't be a big factor his rookie year).