I may be sick, but I want to expel ALL the demons!

caveman

Is it possible to win three games in a row against the Saints, Eagles, and Patriots? At least there is no chance of a 20 degree snow blizzard to deal with. I do think there is a chance that G.B. could beat Philly

in which case the Packers would be our first game; but I would like to take the hard road and shut everybody

up - once and for all!

New Orleans -- reigning world champions and division rival -- who dat say the Falcons put you in your place!

Philadelpia -- They have hurt us recently, but more importantly, its time to bury Vick in the Dome turf.

New England -- Everybodys darling -- whip the 'Pretty Boy' in Dallas and take the ring.

Then .... they can make any excuse they want; but it would be pretty clear who the best team in the world is.

Not sure I want this inreality, but if I could guarantee wins, I want to crush New Orleans in the Divisional, humiliate the Eagles in the NFCCG, and dominate the Steelers in the big one. Avenge all of our losses plus inflicting pain on Ain'ts fans, Vick, and Rapistberger.

Edited by paulitik

Honestly, I would be highly disappointed if we didn't get another shot at the Saints :angry: Also, as a lifelong Falcons fan, we owe Philly some payback. Besides, it's just hard to be intimidated by fans walking around with cheese on their heads. What fun is that? :)

What will probably happen is that we will beat the seahawks then a bears team where Cutler was hurt on the last play of the last game, on the way to the super bowl to play the chiefs, who use real Indian chiefs instead of their regular players. All of this, just so the media will have something to complain about.

I'll still take it though :D

I've already said I don't want Philly coming here. Not that they're such a scary team but just b/c the media will be all over a certain storyline and I feel like it would take away from our team and our moment (assuming we win the divisional game). Our team finished 13-3 and has been largely overlooked...guys and teams make a name for themselves in the playoffs on the national stage and I don't want it to be about a former player that fell from grace...and it would be.

I've already said I don't want Philly coming here. Not that they're such a scary team but just b/c the media will be all over a certain storyline and I feel like it would take away from our team and our moment (assuming we win the divisional game). Our team finished 13-3 and has been largely overlooked...guys and teams make a name for themselves in the playoffs on the national stage and I don't want it to be about a former player that fell from grace...and it would be.

Ugh, yeah I have no problem with the game, bring on any opponent, but the build up would be vomit inducing.

I like the idea...

I've been wanting us to face Philly at the Dome for the NFC title and put the Eagles and Vick to rest. His legacy is still lingering amongst the Falcon fanbase and it sucks because we're divided. I don't know how many times I've come across Vick fans posing as Falcon fans. A win against them will bury it all. Going through the Aints would just mean we knocked off the defending champs (again) and beating the Patriots could solidify our bid as the next dynasty, but IMO, removing this cloud the Eagles' organization has had over us since the early '00s and Vick's legacy all in one game would be the biggest win next to the Superbowl for me.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Its the playoffs so any thing is possible. In a way I do not want to face certain teams cause there dangerous. But at the same time if we have to beat the Saints, the Eagle's at the dome. Then we take out the Patriots that would put a foot in everyones mouth, media, etc. about us as a team.

And yes we can beat anyone, anytime, any place. We are not the #1 seed from luck. We earned it just like we are gonna earn it when we win the Super Bowl.

Go Falcons.....Rise Up

Edited by atl.falcon4ever

If we make the Superbowl I want to play the Patriots. They're the best team in the NFL right now. Or at least they got everything gong right at the right time. I would love to beat them. If we play and beat Pitt in the SB everyone would say the Patriots were a better team. I'll take the loss to Pitt in week 1. I wanna see us play IMO the best team in the NFL.

Yes, you are sick. But I am too, because I want the same thing :lol:

I am just glad there are other fans out there that want this. I am surprised that someone has not posted that they hope all travel is suspended and the Falcons get to the big game by forfeit. I believe this team can beat any NFC team and if they can't, they don't belong in the Superbowl.