IMHO, The best scenario for the Falcons would be:

Seahawks beat Saints.

Eagles beat Packers.

Next round would be:

Falcons beat Seahawks.

Bears beat Eagles.

NFC championship:

Falcons beat Bears.

Could the Saints actually lose to the Seahawks? Look at who the lost to this year:

Arizona 30-20

Cleveland 30-17

Tampa Bay 23-13

Arizona is nowhere near as good as Seattle. If the Saints could lose to the Cardinals, they could certainly lose to the Seahawks.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aints losing to the seahags would be some funny sheite!

I can see Falken or Gritzblitzer making a movie poster.

Paramount Pikturez Presents

Return to Bagdad

Staring The Seattle Seahawks

Co Staring the Seahawks Cheerlearers

Cameo Appearance:

Aints

Supporting cast:

Thousands of Bagwearing Aints fans,

Add you own;)

Seahawks beat Saints.

Eagles beat Packers.

Next round would be:

Falcons beat Seahawks.

Bears beat Eagles.

NFC championship:

Falcons beat Bears.

Could the Saints actually lose to the Seahawks? Look at who the lost to this year:

Arizona 30-20

Cleveland 30-17

Tampa Bay 23-13

Arizona is nowhere near as good as Seattle. If the Saints could lose to the Cardinals, they could certainly lose to the Seahawks.

I was thinking through this scenerio last night, and I agree. This scenerio probably would favor us the most.

The times that I have watched Whitehurst play I have liked him. I think the game will be closer than people think.

One does not simply walk into Seattle in the playoffs and win easily.

The Saints are the better team but I like Seattle in this game, Falcon fan or not.

On any given day ANY team can beat the best...............which the Aint's aren't, not by a long shot.

Every coach from around the league HATES going to Seattle and play in front of the Seahawks 12th Man, their LOUD fans.

Playoffs are a different breed of games. Throw out the stats, the expert opinions, the point spreads, all logic goes out the window. Emotion RULES. The Hawks have a bunch of hungry young players with Pete Carroll who can motivate a dead fish.

ANYTHING can happen.

Stay tuned.

I believe that Seattle has a very real shot to win as well. However, their loss to AZ wouldn't be my leading argument. Also, I hope we are not wishing to see the Bears the last game before the SB. The Bears have been underestimated all year much like us. I have no faith in their QB but they will be playing some very nasty team football in 2 weeks.

I love Red Rain's best scenario for us to win the NFC. I think that would the perfect matchup for us out of all these teams playing.

The Saints are much much better than Seattle, and they will rise up to the challenge IMHO. After all, they have been in the playoffs before and won it all.

Still, they are not the team of last year, and anything can happen in the playoffs. We can all remember what the Cardinals did a couple years back in the playoffs after having the worse record of any division winner to realize the Seahawks should not be taken lightly.

I will be rooting heavily for the Seahawks next weekend.

Injuries are piling quick for the Saints and if they aren't careful they will lose this one. The hard thing is they haven't lost back to back games this season but have never won a road playoff game. The Seahawks aren't the strongest team but they will pull out all the stops to get the Saints out of their game. It is possible. The Cards/Browns did it, why not the Seahawks?

the only scenario favorable to us is "W"

come what may.....It shouldn't matter!

we have enough time to rectify our weaknesses ........we HAVE to now start demolishing playoff teams like Steelers / Phillies / Saints if we want to get to Superbowl.

& sincerely believe we are about to take our offense to prime time level!!

RISE UP!!!!

Yes.

I am much more pleased that the Saints have to travel to Seattle versus St. Louis. I think St Louis had the overall better team but Seattle is a tough place to win an emotion packed playoff game. Plus, if Hasselbeck plays, you have an experienced, former Super Bowl QB who always has a chance to rise up and play the game of his season. I think the Saints would have thrown the defensive "book" at Sam Bradford and Hasselbeck has probably seen it all!

I am not predicting a Seahawks victory--they're 10-10.5 point underdogs--I'm just think for the Saints that Seattle will be tougher in Seattle than St. Louis would have been with a rookie QB.

Edited by Quarterback

Playoffs are a whole different thing. Anything could happen. Look back to the giants vs patriots 50-1 odds and back when the cardinals went against steelers. Anything could happen and will happen. Thats why I love the playoffs(even more with the falcons in)

But the Seahawks scenario would probably be best

I believe that Seattle has a very real shot to win as well. However, their loss to AZ wouldn't be my leading argument.

I don't like the chawks chance much at all but the fact that the saints have given games away this year gives me hope. At the time, the cardinals were a must-win game for them and they choked. You can't lose a game your closest division rival has already beaten and expect to take the division. That game was practically like the panthers game... it was a schedule gimme. Not even the "any given Sunday" rule can explain that game.

Seahawks beat Saints.

Eagles beat Packers.

Next round would be:

Falcons beat Seahawks.

Bears beat Eagles.

NFC championship:

Falcons beat Bears.

Arizona 30-20

Cleveland 30-17

Tampa Bay 23-13

Are you guys that worried about the Saints? Look, it's not gonna happen. We lost some games this season just like everyother team does. We have much better talent and coaching than the Seahawks and ever player on both teams plays to their fullest potential. Same goes for coaches. Stop worrying about us until we meet up, hopefully.

Are you guys that worried about the Saints? Look, it's not gonna happen. We lost some games this season just like everyother team does. We have much better talent and coaching than the Seahawks and ever player on both teams plays to their fullest potential. Same goes for coaches. Stop worrying about us until we meet up, hopefully.

I don't think a single person here is worried about the Saints. We'd all just love to see you guys lose to a 7-9 team.

I don't think a single person here is worried about the Saints. We'd all just love to see you guys lose to a 7-9 team.

With all of the playoff games going on this weekend, you guys just can't quit worrying about us. I really don't blame you though. We have deep playoff experience in the form of a Superbowl.

With all of the playoff games going on this weekend, you guys just can't quit worrying about us. I really don't blame you though. We have deep playoff experience in the form of a Superbowl.

:lol: Coming from a fan who's board is littered with posts about the Falcons, that doesn't mean much. You do realize you're our biggest rival, right? I'm sure if we were in your shoes Saints fans would be talking about the same thing. The Falcons have a bye this week if you didn't notice, so we're all discussing teams we could be potentially playing down the road.

Oh, and all of that playoff experience sure has helped the Patriots since '04, right?

Actually I am just hoping we can laugh at you some more. Maybe the chawks can borrow Max Hall from the cards.