Indiana announces WR Tandon Doss will enter the NFL draft

atljbo

Indiana announces WR Tandon Doss will enter the NFL draft

I think this dude would be a steal in the 3rd or 4th round.... He is a big WR with good hands and GREAT speed (for a big WR...i would be shocked if he didnt run in the 4.4's) ...

He also return kicks

Haven't seen much of this dude.

Give me the rundown.

Possession receiver with ability to force missed tackles. Very good hands and runs good routes but he isn't the quickest. Does well blocking in the run game too. Mature techniques considering his age and experience - highlights good work ethic for the game.

Possession receiver with ability to force missed tackles. Very good hands and runs good routes but he isn't the quickest. Does well blocking in the run game too. Mature techniques considering his age and experience - highlights good work ethic for the game.

I think he has more speed and elusiveness (make defenders miss) to just be a possession WR... I think he could be a good #2 in the future

Doesn't Dimitroff normally target 4 year players?

I think its more like.. TD normally target leaders... Lofton and Franks wasnt 4 seniors... TD said they scouted Chris Owens and Spoon when they was jr's that thought about coming out.

You have to be a mature underclassmen if we go that way.

just says he was on the radar. Doesn't say whether they actually looked in depth at him when he was a JR.

Kind of a shame.

Actually he says we were pretty dialed in on him and spent a lot of time on him. That sounds like in depth to me.

If we knew about him as a Jr, don't you

think that's when we started scouting him?

Edited by hawkeye

very vague imho it seems to be two different things.

Owens was thinking about coming out early.

then....

we dialed in on him, spent alot of time on him, west coast scouts looked, at him blah blah blah.

no I don't. NFL teams don't waste time looking at JR's until they declare in January. They focus on Sr's until January.

very vague imho it seems to be two different things.

Owens was thinking about coming out early.

then....

we dialed in on him, spent alot of time on him, west coast scouts looked, at him blah blah blah.

no I don't. NFL teams don't waste time looking at JR's until they declare in January. They focus on Sr's until January.

Well i was told by a former scout they do scout underclassmens sometimes... They do scout them in depth like sr but they here when a underclassnen will most likely come out... They cant officially scout a underclassmen tho

interesting

first... no I don't have a link; but I have heard TD refer to the process used to identify players after year two and actually talk about how they look two years ahead as to potential players coming out and the team/roster needs as well.

Besides... do you really think they aren't thinking ahead?? I bet TD has a huge list of players that play as FR and SOPHs that we are looking at the next year....

This "TD ONLY DRAFTS SENIORS!!" is so blown out of proportion. You guys realize that there are WAY more seniors than underclassmen in the draft. It's simple math lol. We are more likely to pick Seniors, every team is. I doubt it's as in-depth as you guys think it is. Unless he has publicly come out and said "I prefer drafting Seniors" in which case I am very wrong lol