Anyone received their playoff tickets yet?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a good day indeed! Went to Town Center (mall here in Kennesaw if your not familiar) to pick up the hat and shirt. Got back around 2:30 and then FedEx got here with the tickets! And yes I had to sign for them. The 15th cant get here soon enough...bring on the Pack, Aints, Seafrauds..whoever, RISE UP!!!

Wow, that's nuts, what time did you all get home from the MNF game? I thought 12:25AM was bad even though I stayed until the end!

We didn't go home. We drove to Memphis (St. Jude) to visit with my sister and nephew - and we stayed there until Saturday - when we drove back to Atlanta for the Sunday game - then drove home from there.

Of course - it's 7+ hours to Memphis - so that's even worse.

Oh - and we always stay til the end. I've only left a game early one time in 30+ years.

I wasn't here when they tried to deliver mine. I was reading this and went to my front door and found a "Door Tag" which I can sign and leave on the front door for a delivery tomorrow. I have to agree Fed Ex won't be liable if lost so I might just sit around and wait for them (or if they are lost look for the Fed Ex guy sitting in my seats at the game).

Edited by ATLFalcfan

please forgive my ignorance but i see the nfc championship ticket says no refunds? what happens if *knock on wood* we dont make it? do you still not get a refund? or do you only get the amount charged onto credit card if we make it?

I think that just goes for Season Ticket Holders - but I'm not sure. I believe because we got a jump on the tickets - there is no refund - however - they will credit our Season Tickets for next year.

I think - but not positive.

I do know if we don't make the championship game - the money comes back - just think it gets applied to the ST.

I got home from work today. It was a long day. It is cold. It is already dark at 4:45 PM. My wife is sick. My daughter was hungry. Just another day in paradise (East Greenbush, NY).

I look at the stack of mail and see the FedEx envelope. All of a sudden I'm pumped up on cloud nine. My day turned into a gem instantly. I truly hope to be making to more trips two GA this Winter!

I think that just goes for Season Ticket Holders - but I'm not sure. I believe because we got a jump on the tickets - there is no refund - however - they will credit our Season Tickets for next year.

I think - but not positive.

I do know if we don't make the championship game - the money comes back - just think it gets applied to the ST.

cool, my buddy has a pair of season tickets but he's out of town for a week and hard to ask him. i go to every game i want. problem is i live in virginia. ive bought plane ticket for next saturday and NFC championship weekend. hopefully I don't have to eat that plane ticket $$$. hopefully he got his tickets cuz one of them are mine.

do you tailgate any? ive seen you and yer husband before in the stadium (falcons redskins game last year) but too far away to say hi. we sit in section 124. but id love to meet you and say hi bc of what you do for us fellow message boarders.

Did you have to sign for the package?

I received mine today. Didn't have to sign for them. Verizon Wireless Club. They don't look anything like the tickets I bought for a Dallas Cowboy game a year ago. Yea, I'm a cowboy fan jumping your ban wagon because my son loves the Falcons and I'm treating him to the playoff game. Bought the tickets through Stubhub 3 weeks ago. I hope they are real. How can you tell? Anyone know?

Here's what they look like: oops

Edited by Nibbana

The pictures of mine are in this thread - do they look like that?

Hi Tandy,

My tickets - which I removed because I had failed to cover up the bar code and number thanks to Dmite for the reminder - look like 1/2 of yours. I only have tickets (bought through stubhub) for the divisional game..there are perforations on the one side..right hand side of each ticket. The verizon wireless club emblem is very, very small in silver..I could have gotten a silver stamp and put it on there myself. But otherwise they look the same. Sec 251 row 1 seat 12 and 13...under Gate it says ANY (which is odd) what do you think?

The pictures of mine are in this thread - do they look like that?

Here's my ticket..with bar code and numbers covered up (with my GameStop membership card - how ya like that? - yep - I'm a gamin' granny : ) )

Let me know what you guys think. Two of these guys cost me a very large amount of money through StubHub - I don't even want to repeat it. :blink:

Thanks for you help. My New Team! GO FALCONS :rolleyes:

post-550043-1294275611_thumb.jpg