Anyone received their playoff tickets yet?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the game is scheduled for 8:00 does anyone know if this is actual start time or is that the beginning of the Fox coverage and the game will start at 8:15 to 8:30? My dad and I are STH and we have ordered playoff tickets, but we have to go to a wedding in NC for our grandson/nephew wedding Saturday 15th at 2:00pm. We already said any pictures of us in them will have to be before the wedding ceremony because we are both leaving as soon as it is over.

prob not..esp for the one ticket. Usually only sign for stuff with a value of $200 or more

That's not what I was told, I was told the tickets would have to be signed for in order to prove delivery, if they were signed for by anyone other than the ticket holders they would be reported stolen and reprinted. I ask because I wanted to make sure FedEx is following the correct policy.

Their in the mail! Just received them 2 hours ago...FEDEX and yes I did have to sign for them.

They sure are pretty...part two is going in the frame of my wife's favorite picture until we use them on 01/23/10, hope she doesn't rise up but if so I'll divert her with the hand dance I learned on Sunday! :D

GO FALCONS!!!

RISE UP!

Their in the mail! Just received them 2 hours ago...FEDEX and yes I did have to sign for them.

They sure are pretty...part two is going in the frame of my wife's favorite picture until we use them on 01/23/10, hope she doesn't rise up but if so I'll divert her with the hand dance I learned on Sunday! :D

GO FALCONS!!!

RISE UP!

Thanks for the heads up, that could come into play if folks see them or not. I was told FedEx is told to stop by 3 times and then ship them back to the Falcons. I'm glad they're sticking with this policy, I know folks who have had their playoff tickets in other cities stolen and it turns into a mess.