Can we have the Falcons run onto the field with the hick'ry stick? Saints ran onto the field with a baseball bat during last year's playoffs

falconidae

That's what I was thinking. Did they get fined for that? How is that different from Sheldon Brown wearing a Jason mask before a game?

Oh wait, that's right, I remember now, it was the Saints. Of course they didn't get fined. <_<

That is the truth right there. NFL probably stated they could carry the bat because they suffered so much from Katrina :rolleyes:

I still think the hick'ry stick with either a Falcons flag or a US flag would be awesome.

I do like the idea. I think the current Stick award winner should carry it out(Grimes?!? ^_^ ). And since no one watching(other than AFMBers) will know why he is carrying a tree branch, the announcers should be obligated to explain how awesome the stick is. ^_^

I still think the hick'ry stick with either a Falcons flag or a US flag would be awesome.

Get your own ideas brah.

Such a great state as georgia should be able to produce an original idea don't ya think?

Maybe these guys could come out with the team carrying a birdcage birdcage-movie-01.jpg and sing some songs from the movie The Birdcage to get you fellas all in a big fuss before the game?

Get your own ideas brah.

Such a great state as georgia should be able to produce an original idea don't ya think?

Maybe these guys could come out with the team carrying a birdcage birdcage-movie-01.jpg and sing some songs from the movie The Birdcage to get you fellas all in a big fuss before the game?

No need for you to post your vacation pics on here brah.

Get your own ideas brah.

Hick'ry stick has been around since before Payton ever decided to paint a baseball bat for a Football team. You're not a Falcons fan, so you wouldn't understand, and on top of that you're a Taint fan, so even if I explained it to you.... you wouldn't understand.

Not about your post...but I forgot about your sig and it still about makes me cry laughing.

I think they should do what they've done. Be the same team. No hype. No gimmicks. No props. We don't need any of that. Keep it simple and play hard.

"Bush ran onto the field the following afternoon carrying a baseball bat inscribed with the words bring the wood—coach Sean Payton's party favor for each player on Friday night"

Especially if it's a "party favor."

And since it was inscribed with "bring the wood" I think we leave the hickry stick above Grimes' locker (I'm guessing that's where it's gonna end up).

Maybe they should all run out with buckets of water inscribed "bring the rain"

Oh better yet, how about buckets of ice and it'll say "bring the hail"

Oh even better still, each player carry a donkey out and sit it down and then they point to the opposing team and then kick the donkey? (get it? that'd be awesome)

This is better...how about each player run out and play the game as hard as they can?

Get your own ideas brah.

Funny you should tell ME to get my own ideas, because if I remember correctly, I believe EVERY NFL team carried out the American flag after 9/11. Stick that in your pipe and choke one it...or better yet...milk a goat.

BTW, I'm not from Georgia, ya tool!