Is there a more complete, consistent, and healthy NFC playoff team?

Finally

Other than our recent outing with the saints which still seems more and more like a fluke our offense has pretty much proven they can score on anyone and take lots of time off the clock doing so.

Defense has been peaking lately.

STs are not only no longer a liability, they are doing great.

At this time of year the blueprint is out on how to beat every single team and it has taken a division rival and some costly mistakes on our part to lose a game.

The Bears are wildy inconsistent due to their Oline.

The Packers can't run the ball well.

The Eagles are beaten up.

The Seahawks are beaten up.

The Saints may be the second best NFC team out there but I think they need our help to beat us.

I know all of this is "on paper" but considering that the two most lethal offenses (assuming vick is healthy enough to play) have to play this week while we rest I am feeling pretty good about our chances at a sb this year.

Certainly not a healthier team.

I agree with all of your points except I don't think Chicago's O-Line is as bad as people think it is.

That Cutler he just has no concept of throwing the ball away.

I think Cutler would take a ton of sacks no matter whose O-Line he played behind. I've never seen anything like him.

He reminds me of Roethlesberger that way, except Ben is a lot harder to bring down and often makes good things happen after holding onto the ball too long.

As for the Falcons, I like our chances playing these games in the dome. The biggest concern is if a team is able to take way the run and Roddy....who is going to step up?

We'll see.

I agree with all of your points except I don't think Chicago's O-Line is as bad as people think it is.

I think Cutler would take a ton of sacks no matter whose O-Line he played behind. I've never seen anything like him.

He reminds me of Roethlesberger that way, except Ben is a lot harder to bring down and often makes good things happen after holding onto the ball too long.

As for the Falcons, I like our chances playing these games in the dome. The biggest concern is if a team is able to take way the run and Roddy....who is going to step up?

We'll see.

Snelling, Ovie, BFinn, HD, Jenkins, Palmer and Peele have scored 14 of the falcons TDs.

We'll see.

I haven't seen that many Bears games but the ones I have seen Cutler is being hit from every direction. Maybe the problem is his receiving corp not getting open, maybe it is his Oline, maybe it is the playcalling, maybe it is him, but whatever it is they are not consistent.

I don't share your biggest concern because when I look at the NFC playoff teams we might have to face I don't see one able to stuff the run and neutralize our passing weapons for an entire game.

I haven't seen that many Bears games but the ones I have seen Cutler is being hit from every direction. Maybe the problem is his receiving corp not getting open, maybe it is his Oline, maybe it is the playcalling, maybe it is him, but whatever it is they are not consistent.

I don't share your biggest concern because when I look at the NFC playoff teams we might have to face I don't see one able to stuff the run and neutralize our passing weapons for an entire game.

I hope you are right....but it seems to me that the Sains just did a pretty good job of it.

I'm not sure if it is suppose to make me feel better that tne #2WR, #3WR, #4WR, #2RB, #2TE, #3TE, and #1FB are averaging almost a TD per game combined.

Considering that those 14 TDs helped get us to 13-3, yeah, you could if you wanted it to. It means they've made the plays when called upon. All those players have made big plays throughout the year, no reason to think they won't in the playoffs.

NO we are the most complete, consistent and healthy NFC team in the playoffs:

Bears: very inconsistent on both sides of the ball especially in pass protection

Eagles: Beat up and playing against the Packer D isn't going to help

Seahawks: nuff said

Saints: went into week 17 beat up and lost 4 more players

Packers: cant run the ball and struggle stopping the run at times at all otherwise very solid

We'll see.

That is my biggest concern as well. We saw NO do that last Monday. And as I've stated before, I believe it is Ryan and the passing game that sets up the running game, not the other way around. When a defense slows down Roddy, other options have to be there because of how much attention he receives. If teams also load the box to stop Turner, other matchups have to be there. It's good to have an extra week because I'm sure many things will be looked at to see how we work some things in the offense during the playoffs.