brian williams

msjacob25

MRI came out negative. BWill is fine per twitter

@AJCFalcons D. Orlando Ledbetter

#Falcons CB Brian Williams had an MRI and his knee is fine. He'll be ready for the playoff game. He left the game Sunday and didn't return.

11 minutes ago via TweetDeck Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/AJCFalcons

Edited by paulitik

#Falcons CB Brian Williams had an MRI and his knee is fine. He'll be ready for the playoff game. He left the game Sunday and didn't return.<<<

I sure hope they are not BS us again like they did With Spoons knee Oh it ok he be ready for the next game. 5 or so weeks later he plays again...Without Williams we got to play Highway 21 OUCH

#Falcons CB Brian Williams had an MRI and his knee is fine. He'll be ready for the playoff game. He left the game Sunday and didn't return.<<<

I sure hope they are not BS us again like they did With Spoons knee Oh it ok he be ready for the next game. 5 or so weeks later he plays again...Without Williams we got to play Highway 21 OUCH

Yeah I could see them doing that to make the next opponent game plan for his blitzes even though they would never come.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Ok I do not know his status but I can not stop thinking about him blitzing and missing Brees. Some people said Chris Owens is better suited for blitzing. I just hope that Brian Williams is healthy but they need to work on his tackling skills or do not send him in when they are going to blitz. I mean he can cover ok, but thats about it. Not trying to be negative, just those plays he had against the Saints still come to mind & bother me a little. But I hope he is healthy and lights it up at the same time.

Edited by atl.falcon4ever

Yeah I could see them doing that to make the next opponent game plan for his blitzes even though they would never come.

<<

WE will know by next Tueday or Wednesday when we get the injury reports. Hopefully he is practicing even limited is ok

at that time...

Ok I do not know his status but I can not stop thinking about him blitzing and missing Brees. Some people said Chris Owens is better suited for blitzing. I just hope that Brian Williams is healthy but they need to work on his tackling skills or do not send him in when they are going to blitz. I mean he can cover ok, but thats about it. Not trying to be negative, just those plays he had against the Saints still come to mind & bother me a little. But I hope he is healthy and lights it up at the same time.

On the positive he was outstanding at getting to Brees but kept whiffing due to taking poor angles. Had he connected properly 2-3 times he would have been our defensive game star, not the goat! He kept going straight at Brees who every time would, naturally, step forward and he would miss the tackle. This is easily correctable as he needs to anticipate this and actually steer slightly toward the front side of the intended target. Just like shooting skeet or trap...aim for where they'll be--not where they are--win you pull the trigger!cool.gif

Plus, he was a solid cover corner before his knee injury so as this heels more and more he is clearly our best option to cover a third WR.

Edited by Quarterback