To Arthur Blank, the staff, Falcon players, and even you MSGB fam...

The Vent King

As I look around the league at the season ending for other teams, reading about players cleaning out their lockers, and coaches getting fired I'm reminded about how that was this franchise year in, year out. Just three years ago we hit a rock bottom that I, even as a long-suffering Falcon fan, did not know existed. I think they call today "Black Monday" now and that was an annual day of us being put out our misery save a few seasons here or there. This msgb even was a haven for bickering, in-fighting, and everything else ugly under the sun. And even though some heated debates still pop here or there every once awhile, trolls notwithstanding, the culture has changed for the better. Coming to this board and enjoying the camaraderie of the REAL fans here is something I look forward to so thanks to you too Falcon fam for staying down even when things were their worst- props 2 u all! From Tandy to BankerBird to the Rev to Superfan, Gritz, and Statik to even that pesky Bucs fan and everyone else in between it is a joy to be a Falcon fan and be part of this nutty msgb fan clan.

So basically I want to say thanks to Arthur Blank first and foremost for achieving that long sought after goal of wanting to change the culture around here. You did it bruh! Then I want to say thanks to the players, Coach Smith, Dimitroff and the rest of the staff for the last three years of bliss. Thanks for building this foundation for the future, for building a sense of pride and worth in this franchise, and I'm not going to even front- for winning. Winning by building it from the top to the bottom.

You have NO idea how long a lot of us have waited for a stability in this franchise in producing the best Falcon product that can be put on the field and NOW it is finally happening. I don't know what's going to happen in these playoffs but for the first EVER I feel like if not this year, we're going to be in it to win it for a lot of the near future for many seasons to come. The Falcons have arrived and the rest of the NFL have been put on notice...GO FALCONS!!! ^_^

If you know the feeling I'm talking bout BUMP THIS and let me here you say it!

Now go out there in those playoffs and kick some butt Dirty Birds!!! :angry:

As I look around the league at the season ending for other teams, reading about players cleaning out their lockers, and coaches getting fired I'm reminded about how that was this franchise year in, year out. Just three years ago we hit a rock bottom that I, even as a long-suffering Falcon fan, did not know existed. I think they call today "Black Monday" now and that was an annual day of us being put out our misery save a few seasons here or there. This msgb even was a haven for bickering, in-fighting, and everything else ugly under the sun. And even though some heated debates still pop here or there every once awhile, trolls notwithstanding, the culture has changed for the better. Coming to this board and enjoying the camaraderie of the REAL fans here is something I look forward to so thanks to you too Falcon fam for staying down even when things were their worst- props 2 u all! From Tandy to BankerBird to the Rev to Superfan, Gritz, and Statik to even that pesky Bucs fan and everyone else in between it is a joy to be a Falcon fan and be part of this nutty msgb fan clan.

So basically I want to say thanks to Arthur Blank first and foremost for achieving that long sought after goal of wanting to change the culture around here. You did it bruh! Then I want to say thanks to the players, Coach Smith, Dimitroff and the rest of the staff for the last three years of bliss. Thanks for building this foundation for the future, for building a sense of pride and worth in this franchise, and I'm not going to even front- for winning. Winning by building it from the top to the bottom.

You have NO idea how long a lot of us have waited for a stability in this franchise in producing the best Falcon product that can be put on the field and NOW it is finally happening. I don't know what's going to happen in these playoffs but for the first EVER I feel like if not this year, we're going to be in it to win it for a lot of the near future for many seasons to come. The Falcons have arrived and the rest of the NFL have been put on notice...GO FALCONS!!! ^_^

If you know the feeling I'm talking bout BUMP THIS and let me here you say it!

Now go out there in those playoffs and kick some butt Dirty Birds!!! :angry:

Totally agree...Many thanks to the entire staff and players...