GET SAMUEL L JACKSON!

Maxman

Come on now Falcons!

Rise Up Samuel L! Get that choir on the field. Let 'em do the National Anthem for the next play-off and the NFC Championship Game and then Rise Up and Rock the Dome! We need Samuel L jackson to do as he challenged us! Get out there and help these Falcons Rise Up all the way to the Super Bowl!

Find Samuel L Jackson! Leave those Snakes on Planes and help the Falcons and the City to Rise Up!

"WHAT DO FALCONS DO?" "RISE UP"!

"That's what I'm talking about"!

Come on now Falcons!

Rise Up Samuel L! Get that choir on the field. Let 'em do the National Anthem for the next play-off and the NFC Championship Game and then Rise Up and Rock the Dome! We need Samuel L jackson to do as he challenged us! Get out there and help these Falcons Rise Up all the way to the Super Bowl!

Find Samuel L Jackson! Leave those Snakes on Planes and help the Falcons and the City to Rise Up!

"WHAT DO FALCONS DO?" "RISE UP"!

"That's what I'm talking about"!

Yes!!! And then have Sevendust for halftime! Samuel L Jackson went to a UGA game why not come to a HUGE Falcons game where we absolutely need him. My 4 year old would love it. He watches the Rise Up video constantly and sings Falcons On Top all the time.

You should have seen him in the stands on Sunday, every time the Panthers had a 3rd down he was standing up waving his arms and yelling "RISE UP FALCONS". It was awesome. Wish I could have got out my camera fast enough.