Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wartownfalcon

How come Falcons365 is charging $23.15 for NFC South shits...

15 posts in this topic

How much were they after the game? I rem in 2004 they were $5 cheaper at the Dome then online or on NFL Shop

Overhead cost. NFLShop.com is run by a massive company that specializes in mail/internet orders.

Not only that, but their shipping is as good as theft.

Ive actually sent a letter to 365.com asking why shipping is so completely outrageous. This was after I only wanted to order one T-shirt, and the shipping basically doubled the total.

The response... Shipping doesnt go up much more for multiple items, just order more shirts. :blink: :wacko:

I work for a company that ships t-shirts through UPS to locations all over the country(hundreds of times a day), and I know for a fact that shipping should not be as much as they are charging.

I have tried to get them to explain this to me to no avail. I have posted in this merch forum many times, hoping someone involved could explain, or say they are at least looking into it, to no avail.

Basically, the point of my post is f*** 365.com. :angry:

ukfalc and HitEmHarder! like this

Not only that, but their shipping is as good as theft.

Ive actually sent a letter to 365.com asking why shipping is so completely outrageous. This was after I only wanted to order one T-shirt, and the shipping basically doubled the total.

The response... Shipping doesnt go up much more for multiple items, just order more shirts. :blink: :wacko:

I work for a company that ships t-shirts through UPS to locations all over the country(hundreds of times a day), and I know for a fact that shipping should not be as much as they are charging.

I have tried to get them to explain this to me to no avail. I have posted in this merch forum many times, hoping someone involved could explain, or say they are at least looking into it, to no avail.

Basically, the point of my post is f*** 365.com. :angry:

Most of the time, shipping is a main PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL of revenue for manufacturers and resellers.