Can a team win the SB...

SuperAINTSfan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashback a couple of years and ask the Giants: "Is there anyway the 5th seed Giants can knock off the almighty 16-0 Patriots?"

OR: "Is there anyway the Falcons can possibly get to the bowl ahead of Minnesota in 1998"

OR: "Is there any way that a NO team can get by Peyton and his Colts in the bowl?"

This is why the games are played at the stadiums, as opposed to between the pages of stats located on ESPN.

TOP 5 IN OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE SCORING SWAMPER! EAT YOUR HEART OUT! :P

ASK A TEAM IF THEY CAN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WITH THE #1 OFFENSE AND DEFENSE IN YARDAGE? THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS! :lol:

SCORING IS WHERE IT COUNTS SWAMPER! :P

16th and 16th!

WTH is going on over there!

Wheres this FEARED team at! hahahahaha :lol:

Yes, see his response? He did not address how well those did for the Chargers this season! :lol:

swamper was burned by WFW again! :lol: True rankings are points and we're top 5 in both! You lose agains swamper! Like I said ask the Chargers and the scoreboard how much yardage means? :lol::lol::lol:

The chargers suck! That's y they r where they r!

16th and 16th. WOW!!!!

Changing the subject I see. Last season means what? A sphincter says what? Forget tit nurser, you'll never win the yardage argument over the scoring scoreboard argument. Does it hurt you that much to know the Falcons are better than you?

5th and 5th >>>> 11th and 7th all day long... :P

i wasnt changing the subject! you said yardage is crap! that was your LIFELINE LAST YEAR TARD!

6th and 4th >>>>>>>>>> 16th and 16th

6th and 4th. Thank u very much!

what did that get ya sk...a 5th seed and you have to travel a long way,wake up in a hotel,and play in the cold,windy town of seattle...i think we made the most of our..what was it...16th d...i know youve been there,just dont know why your bringing that up...its like you saying...you can do it falcons...we did ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

16th ranked offense and a 16th ranked defense?

I don't know, it may b tough!

And NO I'm not talking about Seattle!

I don't know. Although I remember in'02 we were ranked 24th in offense while playing the #1 ranked offense in the league and I believe we ALL know what happened then! Of course, having the #1 ranked defense didn't hurt.;)

I don't know. Although I remember in'02 we were ranked 24th in offense while playing the #1 ranked offense in the league and I believe we ALL know what happened then! Of course, having the #1 ranked defense didn't hurt.;)

We heard for twenty six weeks last year about our 25th ranked d! They will hear about there below avg o and d until they r out of the playoffs!

6th and 4th. Thank u very much!

Mooch said it best

when a Team is top 5 in both scoring O and D

you dont want to play that team in the Playoffs, esp at Home

yds mean Nothing man

its all about Winning

and Stats that matter (Game winning Stats)

Falcons are Top 5 in most those Stats that Matter on O and D

Thats why they are 13-3 NFC South Champions

With Bigtime Wins in Bigtime Games both at home and as you for sure know, on the Road

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

We heard for twenty six weeks last year about our 25th ranked d! They will hear about there below avg o and d until they r out of the playoffs!

You all won a Super Bowl with the 25th ranked Defense and you're dissing the Falcons for their 16th ranked Defense?

Do you have ANY idea how ridiculous that is?:rolleyes:

You all won a Super Bowl with the 25th ranked Defense and you're dissing the Falcons for their 16th ranked Defense?

Do you have ANY idea how ridiculous that is?:rolleyes:

To be fair they played nothing like #25 in the playoff. But none of that matters now. This is the new season.